Bellazon

Tiiu Kuik
Thumbnail

Carsten

Hey everyone. My name is Emilia. I just recently found this forum. There are so many models here that I don't know, so I clicked on some of them, just to see how they look. Tiiu's face was familiar, I have actually seen her in some Finnish magazines. :) I think she is too thin (I think most of the models are really skinny?), but very, very pretty! :) I got these pics, hope they haven't been posted before (I haven't had time to check all the pages yet).

Milan FW, Versace, SS 2006

042398027nc.th.jpg

Milan FW, DSquared, Fall 2005

041675495dg.th.jpg

Milan FW, Gucci, Fall 2004

guccifallwinter2005mila4ny.th.jpg

Model TIIU KUIK at the arrivals for the Lancome Colour Design Awards at the ex-Saatchi Gallery in London on November 17, 2004. The model is wearing an outfit created by MA fashion students at Central Saitn Martins College of Art and Design inspired by Lancome's latest collection.

lancomecolourdesignaward7jl.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward22uj.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward30dk.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward42ib.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward55me.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward63ge.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward73fb.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward85ab.th.jpg

Edit: I noticed these were posted, but maybe these are a bit better quality ;))

Hey everyone. My name is Emilia. I just recently found this forum. There are so many models here that I don't know, so I clicked on some of them, just to see how they look. Tiiu's face was familiar, I have actually seen her in some Finnish magazines. :) I think she is too thin (I think most of the models are really skinny?), but very, very pretty! :) I got these pics, hope they haven't been posted before (I haven't had time to check all the pages yet).

Thanks for the pics Emilia, and welcome to Bellazon.

Milan Fashion Week, Versace, September 29, 2005

042398027nc.th.jpg

Milan Fashion Week, DSquared, February 26, 2005

041675495dg.th.jpg

Gucci Fall/Winter Fashion Show in Milan, February 25, 2004

guccifallwinter2005mila4ny.th.jpg

Model TIIU KUIK at the arrivals for the Lancome Colour Design Awards at the ex-Saatchi Gallery in London on November 17, 2004. The model is wearing an outfit created by MA fashion students at Central Saitn Martins College of Art and Design inspired by Lancome's latest collection.

lancomecolourdesignaward7jl.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward22uj.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward30dk.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward42ib.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward55me.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward63ge.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward73fb.th.jpglancomecolourdesignaward85ab.th.jpg

Edit: I noticed these were posted, but maybe these are a bit better quality ;))

:wave: welcome to BZ hope you enjoy it here, and thanks for all those pics. :)