Bellazon

Tiiu Kuik
Thumbnail

Carsten

Is there something about this model that I am missing that you guys are seeing? She seems so plain, almost flat; she lacks substance, depth, that something something that a model is supposed to have. Her face is almost skin and bones, hardly any lips, no extroidinary facial features, and barely any neck. Her neck looks so long and fragile it looks like it might snap if it wern't for the relitivly weightless head. Only thing I can compliment her for is her eyes, she has very energetic and pretty eyes, but there doesn't seem to be anybody behind them.

Is there something about this model that I am missing that you guys are seeing? She seems so plain, almost flat; she lacks substance, depth, that something something that a model is supposed to have. Her face is almost skin and bones, hardly any lips, no extroidinary facial features, and barely any neck. Her neck looks so long and fragile it looks like it might snap if it wern't for the relitivly weightless head. Only thing I can compliment her for is her eyes, she has very energetic and pretty eyes, but there doesn't seem to be anybody behind them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everybody has different opinions. I think Tiiu is one of most elegant models I've seen in a long time. I've never seen eyes like hers before - very lovely.

I think her whole face is extraordinary - her features are abnormal but beautiful. She has a top lip that forms into a smile and a full bottom lip. She's got a mole that is perfectly placed. Her eyes change colors in different lights and are almond shaped. She's taller that most models, which is why she looks so skinny. She is not a swimsuit model - her body is made for couture clothing.

But like I said, everybody has a different opinion. :)

I don't expect everybody to like Tiiu like I do. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everybody has different opinions. I think Tiiu is one of most elegant models I've seen in a long time. I've never seen eyes like hers before - very lovely.

I think her whole face is extraordinary - her features are abnormal but beautiful. She has a top lip that forms into a smile and a full bottom lip. She's got a mole that is perfectly placed. Her eyes change colors in different lights and are almond shaped. She's taller that most models, which is why she looks so skinny. She is not a swimsuit model - her body is made for couture clothing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank u, well said...i dont really understand this concept of "why do u like her?" the answer is simple...its called personal taste.

and re: substance and depth...i think she's got more than a lot of people u like cain...just remember...its all opinion :)

i will say tho, that i think she lost weight...and i want her to gain it back...ASAP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Purple that was beautifully said :wub:

I agree :yes: