Bellazon

POLAROIDS of male models

cooperIShot

• 2 weeks later...

those are ALL awesome and beautiful fal!! thanks for posting....wow, clement def looks better with darker hair lol....my faves of them all were the Danny Boy ones.....actually Vincent looked good too...ok they ALL were excellent...thanks for posting them again!!! :hug: it's always nice to see a model "au naturel" instead of all dolled up with make-up and fancy clothes....their polas are some of their best, in my opinion :heart:

those are ALL awesome and beautiful fal!! thanks for posting....wow, clement def looks better with darker hair lol....my faves of them all were the Danny Boy ones.....actually Vincent looked good too...ok they ALL were excellent...thanks for posting them again!!! :hug: it's always nice to see a model "au naturel" instead of all dolled up with make-up and fancy clothes....their polas are some of their best, in my opinion :heart:

My pleasure! :D

--

And I totally agree about Clement!! Those were the bad hair, bad clothes, dorky days!! The polas where he pulled his hair back (the 2nd and the 3rd) actually look pretty good (I love that little half-smile of his!))!! But the first one shall remain my favorite! He looks so...lost!!

--

Danny always looks good!! :yes: and Vincent!! *swoons*

---

And yeah, in polaroids, the truth comes out the true beauty shines through...Haha!! Seriously, you can tell who really looks good and is photogenic...or not, lol. ;)

By the way, Julian Schalk looks pretty good in his... Love the attitude!

• 2 weeks later...