Bellazon

Batman vs. Superman

watermelon

Batman vs. Superman  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better and more sexy ?

• Batman
    • Superman

You see, that's the thing you guys don't understand about Superman.

Superman is just a cape and a pair of blue tights. He doesn't fake the Clark Kent thing, he fakes the Superman thing. Superman IS Clark Kent, a mild mannered reporter who was raised on a farm by two loving parents. Of course, being humble is not the same as being timid because if you cross pass the point where his morals say "this much and no further", you're in a world of trouble.

So back to the Lois thing. Now that we've established that Clark Kent is the real person and not Superman, does he even get the girl? Nope. Lois generally doesn't even notice Clark. Could he get the girl if he wanted to? Probably, just go to work without a shirt. Is that true to he really is? No. She only sees all the great things Superman can do. Even so, is he still there for her whenever she needs him? Never fails. No matter how much trouble Lois gets herself into... yup, it's usually her own fault too. Does he still love her although she may never feel the same? It's obvious. Would he die for her? Absolutely.

Although I could appreciate the pain Batman feels, his character is actually quite shallow. There isn't much to it. Batman is Batman. Bruce Wayne is just a show he puts on to hide who he really is. The real Bruce Wayne died the night he saw his parents get murdered.

You see, that's the thing you guys don't understand about Superman.

Superman is just a cape and a pair of blue tights. He doesn't fake the Clark Kent thing, he fakes the Superman thing. Superman IS Clark Kent, a mild mannered reporter who was raised on a farm by two loving parents. Of course, being humble is not the same as being timid because if you cross pass the point where his morals say "this much and no further", you're in a world of trouble.

So back to the Lois thing. Now that we've established that Clark Kent is the real person and not Superman, does he even get the girl? Nope. Lois generally doesn't even notice Clark. Could he get the girl if he wanted to? Probably, just go to work without a shirt. Is that true to he really is? No. She only sees all the great things Superman can do. Even so, is he still there for her whenever she needs him? Never fails. No matter how much trouble Lois gets herself into... yup, it's usually her own fault too. Does he still love her although she may never feel the same? It's obvious. Would he die for her? Absolutely.

Although I could appreciate the pain Batman feels, his character is actually quite shallow. There isn't much to it. Batman is Batman. Bruce Wayne is just a show he puts on to hide who he really is. The real Bruce Wayne died the night he saw his parents get murdered.

Haha. Anything else?

I've only heard shallow arguments so far as to what makes Batman "sexier" than Superman.

First if you want to get into what makes Batman sexier... there has been only one Superman actor that has had my interest and well Batman has had more..

I tend to disagree with the Superman thing... Clark Kent becomes Superman when he learns about himself.. then acts to be Clark Kent .. He is so nerdy and clumsy which is not how he was raised. The act is to not be detected but it is an act. As Superman he tends to show lois (the woman of his everything and the woman he would die for) who he really is. NOt clumsy, not nerdy, sure good in morals but not an act either.

With Bruce Wayne you clearly see what you have.. A romantic with class.. And depending on which line of comics, which movies or series; or just which story line you are looking at .. Bruce Wayne/Batman has some very fond morals as well. But he gets the girl. And if you show to attraction .. having that possibilty makes it more interesting.. besides the story lines are better with the struggles of being human to battle super human than being superhuman to battle human. and who can't love the awesome gadges and cool toys and don't get me started with the really cool cars.

Got to run ... I will be back .. same place same channel... lol

^^ Haha... I'm bored at work. What do you want?

First if you want to get into what makes Batman sexier... there has been only one Superman actor that has had my interest and well Batman has had more..

I tend to disagree with the Superman thing... Clark Kent becomes Superman when he learns about himself.. then acts to be Clark Kent .. He is so nerdy and clumsy which is not how he was raised. The act is to not be detected but it is an act. As Superman he tends to show lois (the woman of his everything and the woman he would die for) who he really is. NOt clumsy, not nerdy, sure good in morals but not an act either.

With Bruce Wayne you clearly see what you have.. A romantic with class.. And depending on which line of comics, which movies or series; or just which story line you are looking at .. Bruce Wayne/Batman has some very fond morals as well. But he gets the girl. And if you show to attraction .. having that possibilty makes it more interesting.. besides the story lines are better with the struggles of being human to battle super human than being superhuman to battle human. and who can't love the awesome gadges and cool toys and don't get me started with the really cool cars.

Got to run ... I will be back .. same place same channel... lol

This is hot. A woman that can BS! :heart:

First of all, please check your Superman sources. "Smallville" and "The New Adventures of Lois and Clark" are not considered canon. They conflict with the original storyline as well as several of the remakes of it - The Fleischer Superman Cartoons (1941) and The Man of Steel mini series (1986) in particular. Anyway, to say that Clark Kent is the act destroys the foundation of what Superman means. His famous line is "This looks like a job for Superman". He refers to his alter ego as a third person. If he thought of his real personality was Superman he would say something else like "Time to suit up" or something along that path. The glasses are put on Clark because he can't put them on Superman, that's just balls. Superman is who he pretends to be so he can continue to fulfill his moral obligation to society and still have privacy in his personal life. It's funny because the fact that so many people believe Superman is the real person here just proves how good his diguise really is... the blue tights and the cape that is.

Anyway, I would have to disagree about Clark being clumbsy and so on. He's actually very compitent and if it weren't for Lois' stories about Superman rescuing her, he would be the best writer for The Daily Planet. Heck, if it weren't for Superman, Lois might have noticed him by now. You are still confusing being humble and being timid for the same thing. They are worlds apart.

As per Bruce Wayne, please do not confuse the words suave, flirtatious, and passionate for romantic. Also please don't confuse money and wealth for class. Referring back to "Batman Begins" and some of my old comic book collection (the rest of the movies don't really capture the essence of what Batman was in the beginnig as well), Bruce Wayne died the night his parents did. Ever since he's been bent on exacting revenge. He doesn't stop there either. He has to have revenge on every single criminal in Gotham for what happened to his parents. Of course many people would still call this justice but that leads one to compare Batman to Dexter Morgan. I for one would use a different dictionary when explaining what justice means to my children.

Also, refer to "Superman Returns", "Superman II", "The Death of Superman", and so fourth. To say he doesn't have a fair share in challenges because he has powers is inaccurate statement. Everyone seems to know how to get their hands on some kryptonite nowadays.

Both of Clark's biological parents died before he was born... not to mention his entire planet. He has no equal. He is alone. I don't know about you but if that were me, it would stir up a lot of emotions from time to time. Of course, there are the Kents, but Batman also had Alfred and later on, his little boy toy Robin. As you can appreciate both situations, it's very difficult to answer the question since there's no telling whether or not the Waynes (Batman inherited his wealth by the way so it would make sense if he didn't care about money) would have taken him in. I will respond with a very criptic quote however, make of it what you want. "Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"

Not saying Batman is entirely dishonourable but you get the point that they're miles apart when it comes to their driving force. Also, your argument about Bruce Wayne not referring to Batman as a third person just solidifies my own by the way. That Bruce Wayne is the mask.

Superman is also vunerable to magic (haha) and don't forget about the Doomsday creature. However, that's not the point. Superman is not about the physical challnges. That should be obvious since they barely exist. What it is about I won't say because that will ruin the beauty of it all when you discover it for yourself. It's actually one of the deepest metaphors in modern literature.

Superficially, you sound like you make sense but in terms of actually get it or not, I don't know.

Refer to the new signature. lol. :p