Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

I saw bits and pieces of that on the way out to Vegas, it was very confusing, especially cuz I kept falling asleep, not due to the movie but because I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before I flew out there.

I need to check that out again when I'm not so tired.

I just watched Hero which was fantastic, the imagery, the fluid and graceful fighting, the story, the colors!!! it was an amazing video that people in Hollywood wouldn't be able to create. Not that I mind nice slash'em and hack'em fighting like Blade Trinity of LOTR, but in my opinion Hero is one of the best films to come out in the last 5 years

About ten minutes ago I finished watching "City of God." Most powerful movie I have ever seen. Seriously everyone who reads this post should see it by next weekend. Ebert's declaration that it is "probably the best movie you will ever see" is an understatement. You are transplanted to Rio de Janeiro and it feels otherworldly. The ending is disturbing and the fact that this whole story is true is disheartening With confidence I can say it is and will be the greatest movie ever made. See it.