Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

hey thanks for posting the full pic!! like i said above, i took the pic with my mobile, so i had to get kinda close, but yours came out way better lol...and my friend LOVED it!! i gave it to her last night when we saw Phantom of the Opera....i was gonna keep one, remember? she loved BOTH so much that i sacrificed and gave her the one u posted above....i wish i didnt now lol but i'm glad she loved it....i only bought the one frame cuz i was only planning to give her one she said no problem on the frame....yeah, can't wait to see Ryan and Marcus drawings next!!! :wave: :yes:

Awwww... you gave them both to her? You want me to make you another one?

Any new pics of AC guys?!?!?! :shifty:

yeah i gave both to her cuz she was so nice to have taken me to the airport and all....she loves them both!! but no, u dont have to make me another one, i dont want to trouble u as it was kind of u to have done it in the first place :) but thanks for offereing, toni!!

OMG i just wanted to share my exciting news (no, i havent met AC yet lol)...AC added me to his friend's list on facebook!! he looks awesome in his pics there and there are pics of he and will with some of their mates too...i'll let u all know if he writes back as i wrote a brief comment to him on his profile.... :wave: :heart: :drool: but it appears he doesnt get on that often as before this time, the last time he got on was way back on 10 May <_<

How did you find his Facebook? I searched 'Andrew Cooper' in the people search but got over 500 results and it's so hard to tell which is him when the pictures are so small. :cry: Do you have a link?

OMG i just wanted to share my exciting news (no, i havent met AC yet lol)...AC added me to his friend's list on facebook!! he looks awesome in his pics there and there are pics of he and will with some of their mates too...i'll let u all know if he writes back as i wrote a brief comment to him on his profile.... :wave: :heart: :drool: but it appears he doesnt get on that often as before this time, the last time he got on was way back on 10 May <_<

How did you find his Facebook? I searched 'Andrew Cooper' in the people search but got over 500 results and it's so hard to tell which is him when the pictures are so small. :cry: Do you have a link?

yeah i have a link, but i've met his wife, Jane (read the story i posted about my hols to London), and she said Andrew doesn't have a facebook OR myspace account....they're ALL fakes....i thought it was the real thing cuz everything this "fake" said and posted sounded genuine...and with the pics he posted, they're private pics too....but his profile pic that this person used was of one of AC's American bulldogs.....

i dont think this was posted, but it's another "home" page for kip.....btw, i was checking matinique, and it's a pity there's another model doing the autumn campaign....AC did the spring and summer...too bad he didnt continue with autumn :(

acwm8.jpg

thanks cooperishoot!

always good to see andrew pics ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhlalalalalalalalalalalallalalaaaaaaaaa

:ddr: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :woot: :ddr: :sex: :flower:

Super welcome back!!!!!!!!

Cooper, Cooper----sweeetie!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Sorry for ths late welcome, i've been busy with th exams :( :atoobie:

Well you seem to know them well :thumbsup:

i guess u can say jane told me a lot that i cant post here lol....i dont want to post anything personal regarding them...though i guess i slipped when i said they're expecting an addition to their family...but that's as far as it'll go with personal stuff regarding them :whistle: but that's an exciting bit of news, wouldnt ya agree????? :laugh: i'm VERY happy for them both!!! :wave:

i dont think this was posted, but it's another "home" page for kip.....btw, i was checking matinique, and it's a pity there's another model doing the autumn campaign....AC did the spring and summer...too bad he didnt continue with autumn :(

acwm8.jpg

thanks cooperishoot!

always good to see andrew pics ;)

well we may see more in the future as he's currently doing a photo shoot (sorry jane didnt tell me for which company)....but it's also sad that AC's not on the MDC countdown anymore :( :o

Ohhhhhhhhhhlalalalalalalalalalalallalalaaaaaaaaa

:ddr: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :woot: :ddr: :sex: :flower:

Super welcome back!!!!!!!!

Cooper, Cooper----sweeetie!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Sorry for ths late welcome, i've been busy with th exams :( :atoobie:

hey no worries, faget my buddy!!! your school work comes BEFORE bz right lol....but thank u for the kind and sweet message....and "OHHHHHLALALALALALALALALALALA" sounds very "french-like" lol it makes me miss Paris even more with my fiance.....thanks again :hug:

I am sure both Andrew and Will will be back at the top of the list (where they belong) in no time at all. Hopefully, when ACs new photoshoot pics come out, we will see him top the list this time.

Although, I like to think of this little "misfortune" as meaning that they are both just way too good to be ranked! They are off the scale!! ;)

I am sure both Andrew and Will will be back at the top of the list (where they belong) in no time at all. Hopefully, when ACs new photoshoot pics come out, we will see him top the list this time.

Although, I like to think of this little "misfortune" as meaning that they are both just way too good to be ranked! They are off the scale!! ;)