Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

Thanks faget!!! i must say, the Bottega Venetta SS09 show is one of my faves of AC's this year....not cuz of the wardrobe lol but cuz i just love his hair in this one!! :heart: :drool:

Thx sweetie, after see your words , i feel better now :D

I dont know why they... <_< even th same show, he could hav million way to walk, i admit that i repost th same show but not th pics :ermm: ...well, add 2 more :magic:

hi automaticx! its always nice to welcome a new AC fan!

good news regarding the photoshoot - one very lucky board member (cooperishot) discovered that AC was recently on a photoshoot a few weeks back! hopefully it will be somewhere exotic but AC looks good in just about any climate, right? lol.

as a new fan, i'd encourage you to look through all 64 pages of ACs thread! they're worth every second and you'll find some absolutely gorgeous pics like polaroids, catwalk, editorials, campaigns, and tons and tons of other photoshoots. and you will also see some of my personal faves in the form of candids!

welcome, and enjoy the boards!

I got this from a member on MH, but the one she posted, AC's head was too large on top, plus his jaw looked like it was clenched or something....so needless to say, many people were unhappy with the way his head looked....SO i photoshopped it to make it look more proportioned....it was unproportioned due to probably the way the picture came out and NOT the way AC really looks....so, i asked the member who posted the original pic (before i photoshopped it) if it was ok for me to "fix" it, but i havent heard back from her yet....if she's not happy with it, i'll delete it as i dont want to offend her.....but enjoy!!! oh, btw, it's of AC backstage at the Belstaff SS09 show :wave:

bel22br0sp1.jpg

I got this from a member on MH, but the one she posted, AC's head was too large on top, plus his jaw looked like it was clenched or something....so needless to say, many people were unhappy with the way his head looked....SO i photoshopped it to make it look more proportioned....it was unproportioned due to probably the way the picture came out and NOT the way AC really looks....so, i asked the member who posted the original pic (before i photoshopped it) if it was ok for me to "fix" it, but i havent heard back from her yet....if she's not happy with it, i'll delete it as i dont want to offend her.....but enjoy!!! oh, btw, it's of AC backstage at the Belstaff SS09 show :wave:

post-16544-0-1446120825-06343_thumb.jpg