Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

coop, your sig is gorgeous! did u make it yourself?

yeah it took me almost an hour to do and to find the RIGHT pics where u can see him closely lol...i took that polo ad of him wearing the plaid jacket, and on the left side it's all blue and had the POLO signia, etc....so i "erased" that on the left and one by one, i "stamped" the tiny pics to make a collage....i messed up a few times so had to redo it, but i managed to finish it somewhat satisfied.....glad u like it..if u like me to make u one, i wouldnt mind one bit!! :hug:

love it yours_forever!
*shamelessly spams Andrew's thread to show off new set*

BEAUTIFUL, toni!!!! u go lassie!!! show that baby off!!! :chicken: :hell yea!: :ddr:

Thanks guys!!! It took me forever to get the pictures the way I wanted :mellow: I couldn't decide how to put them together :laugh:

i'm such a dork lol i just noticed that u used pics of all of them wearing specs lol :gocho:

Yeah :brows: I actually got the idea when I saw the picture of Andrew in his glasses :yes:

Yeah :brows: I actually got the idea when I saw the picture of Andrew in his glasses :yes:

YAY!!!! I'm glad AC inspired u so much to get the idea of having all the pics of them in glasses!! :laugh: and yeah Marcus's glasses are cool...but i kinda like Adam's specs....really cool!! :heart: