Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

i HATE it when AC's thread gets ignored :mad: :no: :( :shock: :whistle: so here are some backstage ones that are old, but they're HOT....so THAT'S how he keeps his hair looking so good on the runway :kiss: :wave: :heart: :laugh: and that one backstage one? that's not right that he's standing by himself :blink: if i was there i'd walk up to him and talk to him (among other things of course lol :drool: ) and last, but surely not least, the other backstage one he's just so casual and sexy in that one :drool: .....i have a task for anybody who wants to participate: post your FAVOURITE Andrew pics to keep the thread going...i'm assuming that this is a slow time of year for models in general....so nothing new at the moment for AC...so go on and post ANY pics that tickle your fancy of AC :drool: :heart: :laugh: cant wait to see what you all post!! if possible, tell us why you love the ones u chose too :laugh: :heart: :wave:

Messori20bks20m20F620009.jpg Messori20bks20m20F620010.jpg IMG_5354.sized.jpeg _03.jpg