Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

Oh my, that's a lot of info to take in in one post! lol.

Congrats to Andrew and Jane! Their little baby will be sooo cute!

I thought Models1 would be a bit more upper class, being such a huge modelling agency and all.

And thanks Christine for telling us all about your exciting travels! Jane seemed very welcoming and accommodating and I'm so glad you managed to at least meet AC's wife and dogs! But more importantly, CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!! Thats great news! I wish you a world of happiness!!

I thought Models1 would be a bit more upper class, being such a huge modelling agency and all.

And thanks Christine for telling us all about your exciting travels! Jane seemed very welcoming and accommodating and I'm so glad you managed to at least meet AC's wife and dogs! But more importantly, CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!! Thats great news! I wish you a world of happiness!!

Hi cooperishot! I´m glad to see you'r back with so many exciting news! Jane was really nice to you. Is she so pretty like she seems on the photos? I'm so happy for them too! Can you imagine a little Andrew? Soooo sweet! ;P

The photos are great, the models agency place is a kind of weird, don't you think? Did you take any photo of Jane?

Btw congratulations for your proposal, I wish you all hapiness! :)

oh i'm sorry..i just got carried away with everything i had to say...didnt want to leave anything out...yeah u would think Models 1 would be more larger and upper class as u said...but as u can see from the pics, it wasnt!! i was warned that it was hard to find and they werent kidding lol...and thanks kerensa on wishing me all the happiness in the world on my engagement....i'm totally happy!! the ring i have is a traditional Irish Claddagh....thanks again for everything.... :wave:

Wow cooperIShot, you had an amazing trip :) thanks for all the great pics :) Hopefully next time you'll get to meet AC.

Awww how cute, congratulations to AC and his wife, that's great news :blush:

Ohhhh and of course congratulations to you cooperIShot :) I wishyou and your future husband all the best :blush:

Bad news,everyone.Andrew droped off the MDC`s top 50 men, I hope he will be in the model icons, he should be and he deserves it. :)

OMG that is terrible!!! he was number 9 when i checked before i left on my trip....i guess cuz he hasnt worked in a while, but he is doing a photoshoot as we speak so maybe he'll creep up back there...it was last year sometime he was number 46, then he jumped way up to number 8!!! so anything's possible..thanks for the info, "chad love white"!!!

Hi cooperishot! I´m glad to see you'r back with so many exciting news! Jane was really nice to you. Is she so pretty like she seems on the photos? I'm so happy for them too! Can you imagine a little Andrew? Soooo sweet! ;P

The photos are great, the models agency place is a kind of weird, don't you think? Did you take any photo of Jane?

Btw congratulations for your proposal, I wish you all hapiness! :)

hey Joana!! thanks for the nice message....no i didnt think it proper to take a pic of Jane, but she's lovely in person, just like how she looks in the photos....but she had her hair pulled up and no make up lol but still a lovely lass...yeah it'll be exciting to know that there'll be a little AC running around in a few months lol...and yeah the agency was kinda weird on the outside, but it was beautiful inside....from what i saw anyway.....

Wow cooperIShot, you had an amazing trip :) thanks for all the great pics :) Hopefully next time you'll get to meet AC.

Awww how cute, congratulations to AC and his wife, that's great news :blush:

Ohhhh and of course congratulations to you cooperIShot :) I wishyou and your future husband all the best :blush:

thanks Mina!! i had a great time!! sure, i didnt meet AC THIS time, but who knows what'll happen next year right lol....and thanks for the congrats too....i cant wait to move to ireland soon to be with my fiance!!!