Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, diamondtw said:

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016 - Miami Swim City

510836504.thumb.jpg.c5d455e47ab242a522d0510836522.thumb.jpg.b976c27aa5755cba4cdb

Its really getting worse and worse tbh,this is even emberassing. Even if a stylist give this you can refuse it,cant you?

34 minutes ago, candorsrebel said:

Whoever is styling her needs to get fired asap 

Yea this is wrong on so many ways lmao

9 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Barbara is the biggest troll ever. 

Awful. Do you really like this look MarVS? 

If you hate her that much, why do you even bother yourself coming on this thread ?

3 minutes ago, Ella Me2nson said:

She looks like a doll today, the hair, the makeup and the dress are ok. The only thing that I don't understand are the heels. But I like it after all!

+ 1

5 minutes ago, Ella Me2nson said:

I'm not defending her because I'm a Barbella or stuff like that, but because I like her look. When she wears something that I don't like, I admit it. 

well her style has been really low,like especially her dress choices are awful. Always make her look thicker and depressive tbh

52 minutes ago, SecretAgency said:

Its really getting worse and worse tbh,this is even emberassing. Even if a stylist give this you can refuse it,cant you?

Yea this is wrong on so many ways lmao

Yeah you are totally right. The combination of heels and the jumpsuit or the jumpsuit itself. Soo wrong. Idk why barbara is doing this. In real life i think she is not that much confident with her body thats why she wants to hide her body. I always think that is the reason why she wears too much long and large tshirts. But really i dont know what is this..