Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Michelle's first picture is from @matthew_josephs stylist's instagram originally and it seems Barbara worked with James White photographer, Roxane Attard hair stylist and Daniel Sallstrom makeup artist while she was in London.
(Except James White the same crew worked with Emma Watson's Wonderland Magazine photoshoot back in March where Emma was also wearing a tiara :D)

post-85365-0-05154500-1407848899_thumb.j post-85365-0-70262400-1407848911_thumb.j post-85365-0-70242100-1407848921_thumb.j post-85365-0-98705000-1407848931_thumb.j

Barbara at Sziget festival in Budapest: short story of the photos: the 2 guys went up to her asking for a photo and she said she doesn't want to take photos when she's drunk (...) and the guys quickly said: not with you, by you! And she took the photo of them immediately. 
source: 444.hu

Maybe I should wear my glasses next time I post something. I could swear that I didn't saw it on the post before. :x :-D

Happens to everyone, I always overlook things especially when I am trying to post stuff.

@palvinlove could not find an untagged pic of that.Oh well she looked kinda sloppy at the after party that night.