Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I am guessing contract negotiations with VS have broken down :/ . Can somebody tell me some other models who have worked with Intimissimi. I know Alyssa Miller did.

from Intimissimi

http://instagram.com/p/XCS9LpyP3q/

people think this is Barbara

post-46718-0-66329500-1364217885_thumb.j

edit:

Alyssa Miller

Irina Shayk

Katsia Zingarevich

Yesica Toscanini

Ana Beatriz Barros

Tanya Mityushina

I think Shanina Shaik has too. I like Intimissimi so I'm super excited to see Barbara doing it!

I am guessing contract negotiations with VS have broken down :/ . Can somebody tell me some other models who have worked with Intimissimi. I know Alyssa Miller did.

from Intimissimi

edit:

Alyssa Miller

Irina Shayk

Katsia Zingarevich

Yesica Toscanini

Ana Beatriz Barros

Tanya Mityushina

I think Shanina Shaik has too. I like Intimissimi so I'm super excited to see Barbara doing it!

Josie Maran & Petra Nemcova.

from Intimissimi

edit:

Alyssa Miller

Irina Shayk

Katsia Zingarevich

Yesica Toscanini

Ana Beatriz Barros

Tanya Mityushina

Josie Maran & Petra Nemcova.

Bianca Balti, Diana Morales

EDIT: Candice Boucher

Thanks for the replies, I just wanted to know what kind of company Barbara was in, working with Intimissimi. Some big names, obviously. :hehe:

why is she doing Intimissi ... Barbara is done with Vs? :(

That is just my guess that she couldn't work with both companies at the same time. :idk:

FYI: Apparently Intimissimi had a partnership with VS and used to sell their lingerie in VS stores but that ended in 2009 or 2010. And I guess they have no locations in North America.

While I love Intimissimi, I wonder why she suddenly went to them, and not VS :S

I liked her more for VS. In my opinion, she sometimes looks a little too young to do the main line of VS though.

I'd like her for PINK, at the moment. And yes, I know she already did the Designer collection (if I remember the name correctly) for VS, so that's part of the main line, and she looked absolutely stunning there, but I always find her looking a little too young. :S

Tulum VS Behind the Scenes!!

post-15482-0-1446059081-93243_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446059082-67588_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446059082-69246_thumb.jpg

facebook.com/Ben-Watts-Photo-Inc

Thank You Lovemusic102..... :flower: :flower: :flower: ......

Most probably the very LAST VS related pics of Barbara Palvin that we will ever see....What a terrible pity because she looks absolutely beautiful.....so radiant and happy ....What were they thinking when they decided to completely stop working with her ...HUH ????Why did they suddenly kill her contract ?? Why ???

I am convinced the VS Casting Directors are 100% legally blind ...because there is no other reasonable explanation for dumping her so unceremoniously...NONE...

According to Barbara this was the very first professional photo that was taken of her when she first started her modelling career....she was only 13 years old....

@BarbaraIsSexy i was 13. this is my first pic ever. :)

https://twitter.com/BarbaraIsSexy/status/316855621112721409/photo/1