Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I really really really hope that she postpones her higher educational goals for at least the next 5-10 years....I mean its wonderful that she wants to pursue a career in law but then ambitions and dreams for acting,singing, modelling and now law too ...how the hell is she going to handle everything at the same time...she needs to pick one or two for now and just focus 110% on those areas...her modelling career is at a really good stage right now and lucrative too...I hope she doesn't just give that up....I am sure L'Oreal and all her high profile contracts won't sweetly wait while she goes off to become a lawyer....besides you cannot become a lawyer overnight....you have to do your undergraduate degree first and then post grad..that takes years and years of hard work.....maybe the system is different in Hungary than here in The States....the way she talks she sounds so undecided and confused...Oh well.....My payer is that she sticks to modelling and acting for the next 10 years....

I wonder how her agents in Hungary and New York and esp her Agency IMG feels about this....

All her high profile contracts? She has ONLY L'Oreal, that is Barbara's one & only contract (let alone high profile). Which probably pays her well enough to sit on her butt for a couple years and go to school right now. As long as she goes to her shoots for them they probably give shit if she's going to law school or anything else, all she has to do to keep that contract is being a loyal client to them and look pretty in those commercials/ads.

I do hope she stays modeling for the time being, but if she is indeed going to star law school then good luck to her, she's young and she can always make a comeback when she's done with school, it wouldn't be the first time for a model to do so.

I don't know about all this becoming a lawyer and trying to pursue acting and singing as well I mean can Barbara even act or better yet sing? I agree with Appleauto she needs to choose one or two for right know and focus on them. I understand she has BIG dreams and what not but it sounds like she is trying to do way too much way too soon. I mean wasn't she just saying she wanted to be a VS angel, and then actress, then a singer, now a lawyer like I ain't trying to doubt Barbara but if she can do/accomplish all that at ONCE then I got mad respect for her.

Honestly, I doubt that anyone can do that many things at the same time. Half of the celebrities can't even act and sing at the same time. She would most likely feel really exhausted and stressed-out trying to act, model, sing and become a lawyer all at the same time. It's way too much pressure that would be on her. She wouldn't have any time for anything anymore. She's just nineteen years old after all. If she would try for all of them at once she would perhaps give up on one or two of her 'dreams' soon afterwards, once she realizes how much work she has to put into it. Just my opinion.

She looks and sounds very mature in that interview Behind The Talent. Love it!

And about her wanting to become a lawyer... I think it's great! She seems to be thinking about her future too, modeling is something that happening NOW, but you can't model for forever. I think it's very smart of her to think about her future.

I like that Barbara is going to school and bettering herself but that sucks if it slows down her modeling career. Honestly, Barbara seems like she enjoys her career too much for school so I will believe it when I see it.

Barbara said she would do acting and singing at some point so as she is not doing it now we won't be missing out on anything. I am just worried I won't be seeing as much of her.

I am guessing contract negotiations with VS have broken down :/ . Can somebody tell me some other models who have worked with Intimissimi. I know Alyssa Miller did.

from Intimissimi

http://instagram.com/p/XCS9LpyP3q/

people think this is Barbara

post-46718-0-66329500-1364217885_thumb.j

edit:

Alyssa Miller

Irina Shayk

Katsia Zingarevich

Yesica Toscanini

Ana Beatriz Barros

Tanya Mityushina

from Intimissimi

people think this is Barbara

post-46718-0-66329500-1364217885_thumb.j

The girl on that picture really really looks like Barbara but I am not 100% sure that it is indeed her...that photo was posted on the 19th of March and she was in Australia around that time...remember for the LMFF ...so it just cannot be her unless she flew there earlier , shot some pics and they only uploaded the pic later.....on the 19th.....

But this is DEF her and was posted today (that is 25th of March 2013) on to their official Instagram page with the following caption .......intimissimiofficial

Today we're working hard for the next spot... Follow us and @realbarbarapalvin

http://instagram.com...issimiofficial/

Barbara looks absolutely beautiful and super sexy in her candid Instagram for Intimissimi photos....I hope Intimissimi gets is really RIGHT and finally she will look totally sexy in all the pics because her VS Valentine's Day pics were really bad with all that bright red and pink clownish make-up !!!!!