Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 10/19/2019 at 11:16 PM, Schemer said:

I'm getting annoyed by her shoots with her boyfriend. Like, we get it, you're a couple. And I'm probably disturbed a bit by a fact that they look like siblings.

It's the Kooples' trademark to show couples ("Kooples" is a pun on the word couples). I'm not very fond of that brand, but it's their logic to always advertise with couples. Also, this guy fits their image. Barbara fits their image too, but she's more versatile (she can work with a lot of brands)

49 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

It's the Kooples' trademark to show couples ("Kooples" is a pun on the word couples). I'm not very fond of that brand, but it's their logic to always advertise with couples. Also, this guy fits their image. Barbara fits their image too, but she's more versatile (she can work with a lot of brands)

Not this shoot. He's just following her everywhere. Every event they're posing on the red carpet together, other celeb couples don't do it as much.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:27 PM, Schemer said:

Not this shoot. He's just following her everywhere. Every event they're posing on the red carpet together, other celeb couples don't do it as much.

Maybe the just love each other that much. Does it really bother you that much?