Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^Thank you Bettina!!! 😃

She looks much better now in VS than she did when she first came back to work for them. When they first started releasing pictures of her (the ones she did with I think Adam Franzino or whatever and that Yasmin W girl)....those pictures sucked. she was dead behind the eyes and bored looking. now he rpictures have a little more life in them. she is doing good for VS now and I love it !

3 minutes ago, Sensual said:

I dunno, I absolutely loved her curves. I just hope she hasn't lost to much as a lot of models often fall into.

same here. I love watchign fashion shows and all that stuff and I know thsoe girls are super skinny, but Barbara is just something different, like total package different and I like that she's not mega skinny. 

16 hours ago, Sensual said:

I dunno, I absolutely loved her curves. I just hope she hasn't lost to much as a lot of models often fall into.

Especially when the new standard is like 4% body fat. Like Romee from a couple of years ago, made parts of her body look off, hard and uncomfortable. 

I pray that is not going to be Barbara’s case too. I love her figure. Curvy in the right places.