Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Maybe Barbara is just trying to recover what she lost when she just doesn't care much with her career? I still think that if she works for it, she can have a shot with VS. I think she even could be an angel, since she still have 22Although, she would have to reeeeally want this.

Anyways, VS model or not, I will always be a Barbara's fan... I just think she is way better than some of the new angels and wanted her at VSFS so bad.  :blah: 

" I just think she is way better than some of the new angels and wanted her at VSFS so bad. " 

Couldn't agree more.  :clap: 

Let's keep our hope.  :hug:

... I think she even could be an angel, since she still have 22. ...

your Portuguese accent is like a French one :hehe:

Hahaha thank you. French is sooo sexy.

And Thanks for the updates, guys. I am still delusional and waiting for some news for Barbara and VSFS. Is she still in NY?

Well I'm hoping Barbara is still in NYC for a reason... and a good one! Eventhough I don't think they'll annouce any more models, since they're already so much and so little outfits, but the hope is still alive untill the show beggins

I asked  to sarah (on her live) if barbara will be walk to the victoria secret show and she replied "no barbara sorry"

and aslo we and bryce and sarah, we teased justin about barbara, his embarrassing face was priceless !

Sarah and bryce call them "jarbara" ahahahah