Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank you for the Cannes pictures for everyone.

My favorite ones are these:

post-86244-0-1446061840-90272_thumb.jpg

post-86244-0-1446061840-9151_thumb.jpg

[ Just a footnote.

I've seen Jennifer Lawrence in a talk-show cheerfully telling about herself: she puked in front of Miley Cyrus at Madonna's porch (Oscar after-party). As compared to this kind of behavior, Barb is a campfire girl. ]

My new BFF @realbarbarapalvin. Will post a video soon! #chloeincannes #barbarapalvin #lorealparis #cannes2014

post-66949-0-1446061844-04513_thumb.jpg

facebook.com/ChloeMorelloBeauty

I have to say, the lady next to Barbara looks gorgeous. xD

Edit;

Barbara backstage in Cannes, day 8.

post-66949-0-1446061844-03321_thumb.jpg

vogue.fr

Edited by Michellexo

^ Chloe Morello. Never heard of her, but she seems quite popular. She has over 384k likes on her facebook page and it says that '832,356 talking about this'. I did google her and it also says that she is 'A Sydney beauty & style blogger/vlogger'. Is that enough information for you, sir? :rofl:

Barb's work speaks for herself as well.

Sure, most of her stuff is good, when she does it. But it's not to the tune of 3 Oscar noms and a win at age 23, etc. etc. ;) I think you know what I was getting at. But we will agree to disagree. You can PM me if you feel like it.

Thanks for the pics! I like the dress she wore at amfAR a lot after seeing it in those pics. And her makeup  :PinkCouture2: HOORAY for no bright orange eyeshadow or tuxedos!  :rofl:

It's funny when they translate the english sayings into french sub. :'D But I have to admit the french sub was pretty helpful for me to understand this, 'cause I can't think and translate in 3 languages at the same time. 

Barbara was cute as always in this video. Can't complain 'bout anything.