Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Meh - it's already been done... post-66004-0-1446060642-25561_thumb.gif

Then everybody has multiple choices where to posts their bullshits, but here...

:rofl: There can only be one!

I think every issue should have an own topic

Barbaras weight..

Barbaras hair...

Barbaras love for teenage stars and so on...

Not everybody want to read everything 

Barbaras thooth :rofl:   :doofywave:  

Bravo Lyla........BILE is PERFECT...... :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2: It perfectly sums up this "romantic" pairing.....I hope the name sticks....like TomKat etc...

Bile meaning......

1. A bitter, alkaline, brownish-yellow or greenish-yellow fluid that is secreted by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the duodenum and aids in the emulsification, digestion, and absorption of fats. Also called gall1.

2. Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.

3. Either of two bodily humors, black bile or yellow bile, in ancient and medieval physiology.

I wonder what happened to this guy.....

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/14283-barbara-palvin/page-273

I guess everyone tellyou how beautiful, sexy and cool you are. An average girl doesn't get that much compliment. After all this how can a guy take you off your feet?

Aaah, nobody ever tells my things like that. (laughs) Seriously, i like when a guy doesn't sue for my hand, just tries to know me, i like when we can talk for hours without a break. i need a guy who can keep me interested.

You said,you don't want a relationship for now. How the single life of Barbi will look like?

Okay, i'll tell you there is a guy that like. he's got a fantastic sense of humour, and green eyes. He is older than me, around 30 and he is also in this bussines. But i won't tell more...!