Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I think in terms of her modelling career living in Paris, France  is a much much  better option than living in Budapest,Hungary ...BUT in terms of working with Victoria's Secret in the future  and her Angel prospects it is a horrible mistake...ALL the current VS models are based in NY or LA...there is not one model (at least the regular catalogue ones and the Angels) who are based in Europe....I think moving to NY was the best decision she had ever made....she worked 2 days straight with VS the very same week she moved there....oh well....I just hope this has nothing to do with Paris being very close to London and therefore Niall Horan....I was hoping she would move to LA to be near the movie industry....

Does anyone know which brand/magazine/label she is working for in Tokyo....I was hoping it was L'Oreal ....promoting Miss Manga perhaps  but now I don't think so...or else she would have mentioned about it in one of her tweets....Plus she spent just one day in Germany...it had to be work related...24hrs is too short for a holiday...again does anyone know which brand/magazine she was working for in Germany...she is being very secretive now...I hope it was something big...

P.S. - Yesterday she was trending massively again on Twitter cos that South Korean guy G-DRAGON who she admitted she has a crush on TV retweeted her tweet about being in Tokyo....His fans think they are going to meet in Tokyo....I hope for her sake there won't be another scandal linking her to yet another male pop star 

tokyooooo!

Retweeted by G-DRAGON

Look, can we just get over the crush thing? She is a young woman who has crushes. How many of the girls on here or even guys have not had crushes for multiple people. It doesn't mean you act on it, but there is nothing wrong with liking someone. Heck I don't know why living in paris is such a problem for people. Can we get over VS? It just feels like we are saying if you don't get VS again, then you are a failure. Can we just chill for a bit? Every page now has something to do with the remarks about her life and the disagreements. It is actually annoying.

Look, can we just get over the crush thing? She is a young woman who has crushes. How many of the girls on here or even guys have not had crushes for multiple people. It doesn't mean you act on it, but there is nothing wrong with liking someone. Heck I don't know why living in paris is such a problem for people. Can we get over VS? It just feels like we are saying if you don't get VS again, then you are a failure. Can we just chill for a bit? Every page now has something to do with the remarks about her life and the disagreements. It is actually annoying.

Well said. Valid points here.

If any Japanese fan living in Tokyo  wants to meet Barabara ...as long as you won't stalk her or bother her but just want to take a pic or ask for an autograph she is staying at  The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel.....100% confirmed....If you do meet her please be polite,nice  and decent....

lol, who says she's done with VS?

She's following Ed Razek on twitter (and he's following her) and he tweeted her few days ago (even though he initially missed her original nick :hehe: ).

Her career is fine and I'm sure she'll still be connected to VS in some capacity.

btw. Ed is also following some ex-VS girls: Rosie, Miranda, AnaBB, Heidi, Gisele, Chanel and....wait for it....Kate Upton.

Loved the hair and makeup today!

Barbara looks REALLY  tired.....she must be horribly jet lagged....

gasjeans

26 minutes ago

#beautiful @realbarbarapalvin #onset for #gasjeans #fallwinter #advertising #campaign! #backstage #shooting

http://instagram.com/p/hsre5oQoYa/

I don´t think that she is tired, She posted that she is sick :)

lol, who says she's done with VS?

She's following Ed Razek on twitter (and he's following her) and he tweeted her few days ago (even though he initially missed her original nick :hehe: ).

Her career is fine and I'm sure she'll still be connected to VS in some capacity.

btw. Ed is also following some ex-VS girls: Rosie, Miranda, AnaBB, Heidi, Gisele, Chanel and....wait for it....Kate Upton.

her face is to pretty for stop working for vs :)

To be honest, I think some of barbara's best work is with GAS jeans. Her face tends to stand out more and she looks great in the jeans. That is what is great about her. She is the best model with or without makeup but I love how she can go with a no makeup approach and still look stunning.