Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

The photos are from her work with a Hungarian clothing brand called Aeron.....I like the minimalist look  and the stark black and white photography though in terms of photo shoots my favourite by far was her work with Simon Emmett for British Glamour magazine......Barbara looked impossibly gorgeous in it.....

Here is the Instagram pic for Aeron...it fits....

aeronstudio 2 months ago

BARBARA PALVIN IN ÃERON II.

http://instagram.com/p/d99O7tk1-F/

Yep...same photographer too.....

aeronstudio 1 month ago

COMING SOON - BARBARA PALVIN SHOOTING

aeronstudio

@ederkrisztian @realbarbarapalvin

http://instagram.com/p/eXpMPSE1zb/

ederkrisztian

7 hours ago

My first editorial with the amazing Barbara Palvin is available! Full story on my site : www.ederkrisztian.com @realbarbarapalvin @ricsasz @mcsdarsch @bbianka #barbarapalvin

http://instagram.com/p/f3Px7SRYqs/

Here are ALL the pics in one page....

http://www.ederkrisztian.com/work/barbara

Appleauto, I honestly don't know why you always post links to things which have already been posted. I have posted ALL the pictures from his site just a couple posts back. Honestly, it kind of bugs me a bit that you always seem to ignore posts and link the site to your post again when we all have seen it already.

And I don't know if you have noticed, but in each picture they posted it says Barbara Palvin IN Ãeron, not for ÃeronMeaning maybe the clothes she is wearing are from their brand and she maybe never worked with them? However, I could be wrong about that and maybe she really worked with them. But to me it seems that she only wore their clothes for this shooting.

Whatsoever, Barbara posted this to her Instagram.

realbarbarapalvinmy new story is out by @ederkrisztian ! love it check it out :)

8665a2483d2011e3aa5e22000a1f96ec_7.jpg

For a model that has a name that carries so much weight, why is Barbara doing so many D-list jobs?! Yes, they pay well, but she is tarnishing her name. In the long run this won't be good. My god her management is poor, she needs a much better agent. If she continues on this path she will be irrelevant in a few years. She should be capitalizing on VS and using VS to leverage more HF jobs.

Like others said before, she really does need to get it together with her eating/exercise habits. The fashion world is harsh. There is no room for slacking and losing clients due to weight gain. Yes as a person she shouldn't have to only think about her weight, but this is her JOB. What if a doctor didn't feel like giving the right medicine? Or not losing sleep during a medical emergency? 

Sorry if this is cynical, but it makes me sad that a model with such potential like Barbara can go to waste. Shoot me for saying this, but I think if she lost a good amount of weight VS would worship her and plaster her everywhere (you know how they feel about skinny girls, just look at Behati, Lily, Karlie, Adriana, Candice, and Lindsay). I feel like VS is totally holding back with her. Then she could totally become a household name and get more blue-chip jobs. Whether she is willing to do this to further herself is up to her. Is it morally right to have to lose weight for a client? Well, when has the modeling world ever been morally right?

For a model that has a name that carries so much weight, why is Barbara doing so many D-list jobs?! Yes, they pay well, but she is tarnishing her name. In the long run this won't be good. My god her management is poor, she needs a much better agent. If she continues on this path she will be irrelevant in a few years. She should be capitalizing on VS and using VS to leverage more HF jobs.

Like others said before, she really does need to get it together with her eating/exercise habits. The fashion world is harsh. There is no room for slacking and losing clients due to weight gain. Yes as a person she shouldn't have to only think about her weight, but this is her JOB. What if a doctor didn't feel like giving the right medicine? Or not losing sleep during a medical emergency? 

Sorry if this is cynical, but it makes me sad that a model with such potential like Barbara can go to waste. Shoot me for saying this, but I think if she lost a good amount of weight VS would worship her and plaster her everywhere (you know how they feel about skinny girls, just look at Behati, Lily, Karlie, Adriana, Candice, and Lindsay). I feel like VS is totally holding back with her. Then she could totally become a household name and get more blue-chip jobs. Whether she is willing to do this to further herself is up to her. Is it morally right to have to lose weight for a client? Well, when has the modeling world ever been morally right?