Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I actually think that the orange eye shadow is attention grabbing. It's the kind of look that makes you stop and stare and make you pay more attention to her than others around her because it's unusual.

I do really like her accessories in this second look! So pretty! (:

She looks gorgeous (don't like the orange eyeshadow but whatever)

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! :chicken:

The vs models walking the red carper at Cannes (I am talking to you too Doutzen) MUST STOP blowing kisses and winks and act like they are on the VS fashion show. It's not professional and ridiculous. They are here to represent l'Oreal and the glamour of cinema, not to act like lingerie models on a catwalk.

Barbara girl, you are looking beautiful but not glamour & very childish.

I actually kind of like the orange. It's bold and different. Overall I'm not a big fan of her red carpet looks in general, though. I usually don't like her outfits. And I don't like this dress. It doesn't look good to have it see-through on the legs. I really liked the pant suit though. She looked very professional.

Finally I love her dress , but I don't like the make up this time ;((( is that so difficult to choose the right stylists . She could probably be the most beautiful in that festival :(