Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Love both looks from today, she look stunning.

Thank you Michellexo for all the work you do for us the ones who hate links, you're the best :flower:

And thanks to everyone else for the pictures

La magnifique Barbara Palvin révèle son secret pour un Festival de Cannes....

It absolutely breaks my heart to see her looking simply beyond breathtakingly beautiful in this video ....Barbara looks like a heavenly vision with her perfectly styled luxurious tumbling locks ,perfectly applied flawless make-up and dressed in not just one BUT TWO gorgeous white dresses....Dress number two is esp beautiful with all the dainty details and would have looked so ladylike and graceful on the Red Carpet !!!!

I will NEVER EVER forgive L'Oreal and their so-called Dream Team of make-up wizards for making her walk down the legendary Red Carpet at Cannes while looking like something straight out of a horror movie with that horrfying ridiculous super bright orange clown makeup ...That colour of eye shadow belongs on some futuristic Halloween party goer NOT on a super model trying to make the best impression ...She looked like The Corpse Bride to me.......that shade of orange was so unflattering next to her pale pale complexion and the orange clashed horribly with the red carpet....I don't think even a dark-skinned model with very sharp features could have pulled off that look with style and aplomb....with Barbara's skin tone and super soft features it was a total failure of epic proportions !!!!

The only time I have seen that colour on a person was Johnny Depp's elictric hair as Mad Hatter in Alice In Wonderland ...she looked esp SCARY when the silvery light of the camera flashes hit her straight on the face and made the colour pop worse than ever !!!!!

Yes, we know that she is the face of their brand new campaign L'Oreal Miss Pop but making her wear it on the Red Carpet...SERIOUSLY !!!!!

Plus I know many people liked the dress...but to me it was just basic lace ,black and boring...No major Wow Factor...

Believe me when I say this but NOBODY ELSE....Not Doutzen, not Eva Longoria ,not Aishwarya, not Milla , not Cheryl Cole,not Freida Pinto,not Claudia...NO other L'Oreal beauty brand Ambassador would have willingly agreed to walk down the red carpet at Cannes of all places with their face looking like a human carrot....They would have said NO way in hell....Period ....Only Barbara was stupid and dumb enough to go along with it ... ...Pity that no one in her team incl her agent had the good sense to fight for her...

So according to Fashion Process, Barbara wore a Dolce&Gabbana dress last night .....

Fashion Process @ fprocess 5m

[Photo 2] Barbara Palvin wore a Dolce & Gabbana on the Cannes red carpet.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=491751290898328&l=45c88cae3d

Cannes 2013: Zylberstein, Astrid Berges-Frisbey and Barbara Palvin romantic black lace and white

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/cannes-2013-elsa-zylberstein-astrid-berg%C3%A8s-frisbey-barbara-115800081.html

L'Oreal Paris ‏@LorealParisID 29m

In a black dress, @BarbaraPalvin let her make-up do the talking with unusual orange eyeshadow

https://twitter.com/LorealParisID/status/337535729372651521/photo/1

I really really hope Barbara gets ONE more chance to redeem herself...I hope she is attending The amfAR Gala tonight and wears something incredibly amazing.....

After all L'Oréal Paris co-sponsors the event and Barbara deserves to be there.....