Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

@BarbaraPalvin wearing Alexandre Vauthier for Red Carpet #cannes2013 :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKza4Z8CIAAyRz5.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Thanks a lot for the pictures dragon-from-a-fairytale. :)

Her make-up looks nice. I really love the shoes as well. The outfit and the hair are meh, but in my personal opinion it looks better than what she wore last year.

And thanks to everyone else for the pictures as well. But it would be nice if you could post the pictures instead of always putting some links. I find it kind of exhausting to click on a bunch of different links all the time just to see some pictures. So if it is a possibility I would appreciate it a lot if you could post the pictures instead. Thank you though. :)

Shoes are amaaaziing!! I love that kind of shoes so much. Also hair(for the outfit) and make up are really good too. But i want to see her in a really beautiful dress. Like cara. I hope she will wear something for us tomorrow!!

I love it. It's different and a bit rock, a bit of punk, and a lot of edgness. I applaud her and the stylist choices. Why? Because she's young enough to pull off this look. (Someone who's closer to my age would look pathetic and sad, like they'd be trying to reclaim their youth.)

Go Barbara! !! :gocho:

Thanks a lot for the pictures dragon-from-a-fairytale. :)

Her make-up looks nice. I really love the shoes as well. The outfit and the hair are meh, but in my personal opinion it looks better than what she wore last year.

And thanks to everyone else for the pictures as well. But it would be nice if you could post the pictures instead of always putting some links. I find it kind of exhausting to click on a bunch of different links all the time just to see some pictures. So if it is a possibility I would appreciate it a lot if you could post the pictures instead. Thank you though. :)

Agree with you completely! She pulls of the edgy look well, hopefully tomorrow she'll pair it with an elegant look to finish her stay, and really show both sides of her personality :)

& I don't think that's going to happen.. it's been said dozens of times and a couple of us have even tried to help, but we keep getting ignored! :clobber:

It's a no from me. I don't like this look. The make-up is fine, but nothing compared to last year's cannes look. Her hair is a disaster. And the outfit is just not good. Come on why are they trying to hide her figure?! The only good thing in my opinion is the shoes.