Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

L'Oréal Paris Welcomes Barbara Palvin to Melbourne.....Old clips but new video ......Published on Mar 22, 2013...

L'Oréal Paris was delighted to welcome Hungarian supermodel and L'Oréal Paris global ambassador Barbara Palvin to Melbourne as its special guest for the 2013 L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival.

http://instagram.com/p/XLWTnHHAUt/

http://instagram.com/vincebarati

http://instagram.com/vincebarati

Love all her outfits from the L'Oreal events in Australia she was looking beautiful, but her whole look at the Glamour Awards is just terrible. The dress does absolutely nothing for her and overall the styling is for someone much older, don't like it at all.

Love all her outfits from the L'Oreal events in Australia she was looking beautiful, but her whole look at the Glamour Awards is just terrible. The dress does absolutely nothing for her and overall the styling is for someone much older, don't like it at all.

I agree! The dress she wore at the GLAMOUR - Women of the Year gala looked awful, in my personal opinion. It didn't suit her at all. Also, her hair looked quite bad. Overall, her look was quite disappointing at this years gala.

I just think everything's wrong. Like the dress does nothing for her and it's just flat out an ugly dress IMO, the hair is horrible too and it's from a different decade than the dress, the makeup is bad too ... She (or her stylist?) got it all wrong this time, even the earnings are ugly O.o

I agree with all of you....The black dress that Barbara wore to the GLAMOUR -Women of the Year 2013 ceremony was absolutely horrible....I did see 2 instagram pics of only her face that was posted by her Hungarian Agent Vince Barati and thought she looked gorgeous...her hair wasn't painfully scraped back like it was at the ceremony and instead was falling to the side...she looked beautiful...plus you could only see the neckline of the dress....

The DSQUARED2 dress was completely unflattering for her...it doesn't suit her curvy body...it made her have a visibly paunchy stomach ....I think she has horrible dress sense and style...I didn't like half of the outfits that she wore wore to LMFF in Melbourne either ....Like I said earlier she needs to hire a fashion stylist ASAP...at least to help her get dressed for the big VIP events.....and stick with simple gowns with

Classic Silhouettes in softer colours....

When she gets it right like the golden dress and gold high heels or the soft pink dress at THE LMFF she looks absolutely stunning but when she gets it wrong the results are pretty pretty bad !!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/XM3Ng8HAYF/

She needs a new stylist or something, they dress her as if she is an older woman most of the time it seems! Like one time out of every five she'll look amazing.. she's 19, keep her looking youthful instead of always so sophisticated. Just my opinion :)

I loved the gold dress, pink dress, and the black outfit; I feel those suited her (and her body) more!