Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ It doesn't mean 'no'. It means that IF Barbara wants to make it to the show this year, she has to work her ass off at the castings just like any other model. (minus the angels which got to be in the show anyway. But they still have to work their asses off also) And it also means that Ed Razek is NOT going to put Barbara in the show just because he gets a bunch of tweets asking him to do so.

I sometimes feel bad for that poor man. He is always getting harassed by her fans, telling him what to do with HIS business. Let the man do his job. VS is not going to close because Barbara doesn't model for them anymore/at the moment.

To be fair just about every model's fanbase harasses that poor man on social media. He does have a crazy amount of patience to deal with them and he still responds to a majority of them which is very cool of him to do.

Thanks Michellexo for the Wonderland outtakes they are great!

Even Apple has a (semi) positive take on Babs for casting! I would love if she did and seeing her back in the show would be amazing, imagine if her and Stella got casted.

^ You're welcome! :) I'm guessing those weren't actual outtakes, even though the person said so on his instagram post. :idk:

And yes, you are right, it's not only Barbara's fans which seem to harass the poor man on instagram and twitter. But he seems to be a nice guy, even though fans aren't always nice to him in return. I mean, not many would response to tweets/comments from fans.

And I'm guessing we will have to see what happens and if Barbara will even go to the castings for the VSFS this year. If she does go, good luck to her and she hopefully gets casted. :)

pretty predictable and legit, this brand don't need any particular models, they actually made bright some models who were unknows before victoria's secret... most of the models who work for them work their ass off, don't think she'll be in the next fs.
Just saw this, no intend to offend anyone but I think is so unnecessary fill up his timeline with this tweets, I mean, business is business, it has nothing to do with realizing the wishes of teens on the internet that probably never even bought the products of the brand...post-61157-0-1446056451-49899_thumb.gif :) :D

oh no any offense was made and i wasn't trying to criticize your gestures, was more like a fact... as you said, business is business don't work with wishes, work with work... we'll see if she make a apparition at their casting.

And I'm guessing we will have to see what happens and if Barbara will even go to the castings for the VSFS this year. If she does go, good luck to her and she hopefully gets casted. :)

Amen! And thanks for the pics!  :flower:

I hope/think she'll go to the castings, and will stay in NY at least until that time.  And it's surely not a coincidence that she's avoiding social media recently, plus she seems thinner. Go Barb! :dance:

pretty predictable and legit, this brand don't need any particular models, they actually made bright some models who were unknows before victoria's secret... most of the models who work for them work their ass off, don't think she'll be in the next fs.
Just saw this, no intend to offend anyone but I think is so unnecessary fill up his timeline with this tweets, I mean, business is business, it has nothing to do with realizing the wishes of teens on the internet that probably never even bought the products of the brand...post-88318-0-1446056455-9045_thumb.gif :) :D

oh no any offense was made and i wasn't trying to criticize your gestures, was more like a fact... as you said, business is business don't work with wishes, work with work... we'll see if she make a apparition at their casting.

Oh I was actually agreeing with you, I meant I saw the tweet and got a little upset. :D

Revolve Clothing bts from Shintani's tumblr account. If they are reposts please let me know! :)

Thank You Vali...... :flower:  :flower:

Is she smoking in the 9th pic....it looks like she is....

So beautiful in the 12th 13th 25th 26th 28th 29th & 32rd pics...

So glad she spent some time with her "Birthday Twin" Bella Thorne....Bella was so excited to meet BP in NY she even tweeted earlier that day .....Adorable.. :angie:

bella thorne @bellathorne  ·  Oct 3

can't wait to see my birthday twin @BarbaraPalvin tonight! #NYC

Revolve Clothing bts from Shintani's tumblr account. If they are reposts please let me know! :)

Thank You Vali...... :flower:  :flower:

Is she smoking in the 9th pic....it looks like she is....

So beautiful in the 12th 13th 25th 26th 28th 29th & 32rd pics...

So glad she spent some time with her "Birthday Twin" Bella Thorne....Bella was so excited to meet BP in NY she even tweeted earlier that day .....Adorable.. :angie:

bella thorne @bellathorne  ·  Oct 3
can't wait to see my birthday twin @BarbaraPalvin tonight! #NYC

Oh I love those two together. I was a huge fan of Bella not long ago. :D