Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'd like Nina & Barbara to be in a 1D video only if I get to be on it too and make out with Harry Styles ... If not, then they both need to STFA from One Direction for the sake of their respective threads :ninja:

Barbara with Harry

Hayley Wheeler with Zayn

Sandra Kubicka with Louis

Chanel Celaya with Liam

Daniela Lopez Osorio with Niall

It would be the most adorable music video

G-Dragon Saying “Sorry That We Couldn’t Meet” to Barbara Palvin

Singer G-Dragon promised to meet Barbara Palvin, a popular fashion model who recently said in an interview that she like G-Dragon.

At shooting of KBS 2TV channel’s music show “Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook”, G-Dragon was asked about fashion model Barbara Palvin who recently said in an interview that she likes him, and he answered, “I’m honored”.

Then, he added that “I’m sorry too, that we couldn’t meet”.

In an interview with an entertainment news show aired on Sep. 1, Barbara Palvin praised G-Dragon’s fashion style, saying, “He looks gorgeous. I like his bad-guy look. I’m here in Korea now but couldn’t see you. Hope to see you soon. Give me a call or SNS message.” Her remark drew many people’s attention.

At the shooting, G-Dragon made a comeback performance for his second full album. The show’s MC Yoo, Hee-Yeol made a joke by saying, “Your performance was very good but your outfit is something I saw on people in rural marketplaces”, by which G-Dragon was embarrassed.

The show was aired at 12:20 in the night, on the 6th.

Source: YG Life

post-83778-0-01623900-1378733335_thumb.j

it seems at last Garbara got roses from G-Dragon

Barbara is going to be in a MOVIE .......OMG !!!!!!

Brett Ratner posted this photo to his Instagram account......

brettrat

2 hours ago

So excited to have @realbarbarapalvin in #Hercules

brettrat

That's the legendary hair Designer Aldo Signoretti! #Apocalypto #MoulinRouge #Troy #GangsofNewYork

http://instagram.com/p/eDAcSlItoa/

Barbara retweeted the same picture.......

http://instagram.com/p/eDGizJnAWl/

I LOVE how she kept the info private  and stayed very very quiet about it and only re-tweeted the photo after  Brett Ratner had already posted it to his Instagram account....

FYI.....According to Wikipedia ,Hercules: The Thracian Wars (2014)  has a   budget of 110 million dollars ....is 3D and is  slated to be released  on July 25, 2014 which is the absolute peak of the  summer blockbuster season .....Plus  Dwayne-THE ROCK-Johnson plays the main character of  Hercules......This is only her very 1st step as an actress....She will go places...mark my words....

I'm glad Barbara is in a movie and following her dreams and this will bring her more exposure, but with all that said that movie sounds like it could turn out really good or really bad like a lot of these summer blockbuster action movies they always make into 3D theses days. It all just gives me a Transformer vibe.