Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I am really tired of see Barbara with Stella, I think that woman is not good at all for Barbara. She is not even a good model and a terrible person. Now people are saying they are couple and they are constantly drinking, smoking and I could bet on drugs too. Barbara is much better than that, she was innocent, sweet and now she seems so different. I still love her but I am worried about her.

Just my opionion.

The El País Semanal magazine pics are just SPLENDID! Thank you everyone :heythere:

And on another note, what the heck actually makes Stella such an awful person? I keep seeing people take jabs at her charterer and the likes. Can anyone actually give proof to her horrid awfulness or are people just hating on the fact Babs is enjoying life and experimenting? :idk: And please don't list drinking, staying up-late to party and smoking pot as awful no-no's. If that was the case then 99% of humanity needs to jump off a cliff!

Some of you are delusional with your Stella Maxwell hate. You're making Barbara out to be a pathetic child; we have no indication if she was "innocent" before meeting her and we don't know that Stella "changed" her. Maybe Barbara started hanging out with Stella more often because she liked her lifestyle? Maybe Barbara was like this all along but there just wasn't as much photo documentation of it? Maybe Stella is a genuine nice person?

Barbara's a 19 year old. Of course she's going to party. There's no reason for us to believe it's unhealthy or excessive; if she weren't a model she'd be in a college and the overwhelming majority of college kids love to drink.

^ Yeah, I hope she will be on a roll with them like she used to. She was in all the commercials, doing swim, catalogues etc. Wonder when she will do a store appearance like Bregje etc. :D However, I understand if they are making her pay her dues.

I hope so as well plus VS needs some new blood to spice up that line up because Erin, Lais, and Lindsay isn't doing it for me but Idk I have a bad feeling VS is going to do something to screw Barbara over like not pick her to walk the sow or something but I hope that nothing like that doesn't happen.

Some of you are delusional with your Stella Maxwell hate. You're making Barbara out to be a pathetic child; we have no indication if she was "innocent" before meeting her and we don't know that Stella "changed" her. Maybe Barbara started hanging out with Stella more often because she liked her lifestyle? Maybe Barbara was like this all along but there just wasn't as much photo documentation of it? Maybe Stella is a genuine nice person?

Barbara's a 19 year old. Of course she's going to party. There's no reason for us to believe it's unhealthy or excessive; if she weren't a model she'd be in a college and the overwhelming majority of college kids love to drink.

I ´m not talking about her lifestyle, I just don´t want too see her on photos with Barbara more.

1) she is toooo much

2) she has disgusting face

Just peruse what I wrote over.

I ´m not talking about her lifestyle, I just don´t want too see her on photos with Barbara more.

1) she is toooo much

1) she is toooo much

Wow...Her disgusting face ( supposedly ) or your disgusting attitude towards people you dont know and havent done any harm to you.

I know which one I'd prefer.