Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi katchitup, I have didn't post here since a long time because I came and I don't see anything but know I will try to help you and make this forum go ahead! and yes, they were cute, but now things are very different , let's keep them in our memories! But I really love to see him with Bar right now! :heart:

I just voted, LEO IS WINNING! great year on his career!!! :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!:

Hi katchitup, I have didn't post here since a long time because I came and I don't see anything but know I will try to help you and make this forum go ahead! and yes, they were cute, but now things are very different , let's keep them in our memories! But I really love to see him with Bar right now! :heart:

I just voted, LEO IS WINNING! great year on his career!!! :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!:

Clint eastwood Denies Joaquin Phoenix Involment in Hoover

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/10/12/clint...-hoover-rapper/

Would playing Leonardo DiCaprio's on-screen lover in Clint Eastwood's "Hoover" have been enough to resurrect Joaquin Phoenix's still-tarnished film career? Maybe... but unfortunately we'll never know.

During an interview with Reuters, Eastwood emphatically denied Phoenix was in contention for the role of Clyde Tolson in the biopic on J. Edgar Hoover.

yes I saw it! I thought Joaquin was a good choice but anyway Clint said he don't choose him for the movie, I wonder who is going to make his "lover"?

and did you know if Leo will make that movie Jay Gatsby with Tobey? and Is this a Musical?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Leonardo-Di...tsby-20922.html

Its not confirmed but the casting info comes from a very reliable source, Paramont studios

Rumored casting for The Great Gatsby, Leonardo DiCaprio for Jay Gatsby, Tobey Maguire for Nick Carraway & Amanda Seyfried for Daisy Buchanan ...

when you look at info about the novel, its says that Jay Gatsby and Dasiy Buchanan become lovers!:)

Leo and Amanda would be an interesting onscreen relationship to see :heart:

And no its not a musical

I heard somewhere is a musical, I think I made a mistake, but I'am happy that isn't a musical because I don't like this type of movie, get me bored! But for what I read about the novel is that Leo became a milionaire man but when Tobey's character turn his friend he discover that Leo's ex lover (Amanda) leave him on the past for a rich guy, and than Leo will do whatever he can to get her back. For what I understand.

I like it, seems a love story and a more light movie since Leo has done a lot of dramas and very hard characters, very complex, I know he likes this type of movie and I love to see him show his amazing talent but I think he should do something more light sometimes.

Does anyone know, how can i get the movie of Leo called "The Foot Shooting Party" ???

I don't know. I've only heard about it a few times when they talk about Leo on tv, Is the Foot Shooting Party a film?

aha ,it's a film,which was never relise on screen.i've searched on torrents but couldn't find :(

Does anyone know, how can i get the movie of Leo called "The Foot Shooting Party" ???

I don't know. I've only heard about it a few times when they talk about Leo on tv, Is the Foot Shooting Party a film?

aha ,it's a film,which was never relise on screen.i've searched on torrents but couldn't find :(

i have no idea, sorry

Heres some more pics you wanted sick as my secrets :wave:

:heart:

post-42953-0-1446081991-76959_thumb.jpghttp://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2004/04/gallery/leogisele/leogisele5.jpg

post-42953-0-1446081994-36624_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446081995-50355_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446081995-91324_thumb.jpg

HOTLINKING

Please do not hotlink from another person’s website, If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information. HERE

**edited by MauiKane

since theirs nothing new with leo i though I'd post some older pics of him with kristen :heart:

post-42953-0-1446081999-86488_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446081999-90867_thumb.jpg

http://a5.img.v4.skyrock.net/a55/leodicapr...s/838134243.jpg

post-42953-0-1446081999-94736_thumb.jpg

HOTLINKING

Please do not hotlink from another person’s website, If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information. HERE

**edited by MauiKane