Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Inception Pictures:

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ec97df1e970b-600wi.jpg th_a9602c81620395.gif/monthly_05_2010/post-40245-0-1593844509-8529_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="inc_2.jpg"> th_1d0cb381620414.gif/monthly_05_2010/post-40245-0-1593844509-95023_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Leonardo-DiCaprio-550x320.jpg">

What is with the strange comments about losing respect for him because of his personal life. his personal life is rather private and not much is really brought to the public, plus we don't get info about his life from his own words either so no one really knows. Also that has nothing to do with his acting which is what really matters. Another thing whatever gossip we do get its nothing terrible. so the comments about losing respect for him makes no sense since no one knows him personally. if anything he comes across as a guy passionate about his work and the state of humanity nothing suggests that he's a bad guy everything seems mostly positive! If it has to do with who he dates that makes no sense either because you don't know her lol.

From his twitter account , 3 hours ago :

LeoDiCaprio : Back from trip to Asia with @WWF to learn what can be done to save Wild Tigers from the verge of extinction.

What is with the strange comments about losing respect for him because of his personal life. his personal life is rather private and not much is really brought to the public, plus we don't get info about his life from his own words either so no one really knows. Also that has nothing to do with his acting which is what really matters. Another thing whatever gossip we do get its nothing terrible. so the comments about losing respect for him makes no sense since no one knows him personally. if anything he comes across as a guy passionate about his work and the state of humanity nothing suggests that he's a bad guy everything seems mostly positive! If it has to do with who he dates that makes no sense either because you don't know her lol.

I couldn`t care less whether my comment makes sense to you or not. His unfortunate choice of girlfriend has nothing to do with his acting that`s true. But that wasn`t the only reason why I liked Leo. There are a lot of actors who I like because of their talent but I thought there was more to Leo than that. After seeing his poor choice in his private life makes me think I was wrong. As an actor he is still one of my favorite but other than that I just can`t take him seriously anymore. Deal with it! :wave:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_...l#ixzz0pE0YVzCy

Lol not a smart response you proved my point further. You don't know the man and he has a life that is very private so you sound foolish. Why bother responding to me your not a fan stick to not posting on this thread then lol. His girlfriend could be a very nice person which she does come across as from what we get to see in interviews. Not much is known about her and of course YoU DON'T KNOW HER!!! your just jealous I guess thats understandable no hard feelings. :)

ps why post an article from Ted casablanca he changes his view all the time the other day he said that they were the most serious relationship that leo ever had so he is far from reliable lol. he just goes by whatever the latest gossip that is floating around even if its elaborated

Lol not a smart response you proved my point further. You don't know the man and he has a life that is very private so you sound foolish. Why bother responding to me your not a fan stick to not posting on this thread then lol. His girlfriend could be a very nice person which she does come across as from what we get to see in interviews. Not much is known about her and of course YoU DON'T KNOW HER!!! your just jealous I guess thats understandable no hard feelings. :)

ps why post an article from Ted casablanca he changes his view all the time the other day he said that they were the most serious relationship that leo ever had so he is far from reliable lol. he just goes by whatever the latest gossip that is floating around even if its elaborated

Well, you don`t know either Leo or his unfortunate gf at all so how do you know whether I`m right or not? It`s easy to blame it all on privacy. Not to mention that who are you to tell me not to post here? You started posting here only a little while ago and you don`t seem to be particularly popular either here or on her thread. Pretty irritating I must say. I may not be his fan anymore but I was and if I have something to say I will. And you just have to deal with it.

Jealous of her? Really? You don`t have anything better than that? That`s all her fans have the jealousy excuse. :sleep: Boring! I don`t know her, I don`t know Leo and I guess it`s the same with you. So why are you so sure you are right about her and I`m not? Whether you like it or not you think it`s not smart or not I know that I`m not the only one with my opinion and others lost respect for him because of her.

PS: Ted is not far from reliable. I`m not a big fan of his but he is always right about Leo. But what else would a what`s-her-name fan would say? <_<

June 1, 2010 - With Bar in West Hollywood

post-40245-0-1446081840-13615_thumb.jpg post-40245-0-1446081841-73262_thumb.jpg th_d3726a82977860.gif/monthly_06_2010/post-40245-0-1446081842-13098_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3672803" alt="post-40245-0-1446081842-13098_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="72.73"> post-40245-0-1446081842-18363_thumb.jpg post-40245-0-1446081842-19551_thumb.jpg post-40245-0-1446081842-24187_thumb.jpg th_79c04b82921112.gif/monthly_06_2010/post-40245-0-1446081842-26072_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3672821" alt="post-40245-0-1446081842-26072_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="66.08">

Creditos to: Just Jared/ Eye Prime