Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I feel sorry for all of you for feelin' sorry for two ppl you don't know & you have no idea of what the fuck are they thinkin' or what they do when they're alone

I feel sorry for all of you for feelin' sorry for two ppl you don't know & you have no idea of what the fuck are they thinkin' or what they do when they're alone

I feel sorry for you because you think they are cute and they are a great couple, how can you say this while on the pics they look like 2 strangers and they look depressive? did you see the video of them at Target? And you are right it's the first time we see them so much in such a short time, but it's not that weird because she has her stupid movie to promote and she maybe wants to be on the cover of SI, you didn't understand yet that she is with him only for publicity and you can see on the video that she is looking to see where they are the paps 3 times ( she wants to be sure they were there because it's her who called them).

You don't want to see the truth because you love her.

I feel sorry for you because you think they are cute and they are a great couple, how can you say this while on the pics they look like 2 strangers and they look depressive? did you see the video of them at Target? And you are right it's the first time we see them so much in such a short time, but it's not that weird because she has her stupid movie to promote and she maybe wants to be on the cover of SI, you didn't understand yet that she is with him only for publicity and you can see on the video that she is looking to see where they are the paps 3 times ( she wants to be sure they were there because it's her who called them).

1. Bar already got the SI Cover last year, so she probably doesn't give a shit about who gets the cover this year b/c is not goin' to be her & she knows it

2. Her movie doesn't even have a date to come out, so probably she doesn't give a shit about promoting her movie yet

3. Who the fuck told you that Bar called the papz? Are u the papz BFF? Seriously ... Do you live w/Leo & Bar or what? ... YOU need to see the true, just b/c you don't like Bar it doesnt' mean they're not happy together, you DON'T live w/them & you don't know what they do when they're home ALONE w/o 1000+ ppl lookin' at them, what do you want? Happy faces while they're shoppin' & tons of ppl is takin' pictures of you? ... Have you ever seen Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens happy while papz follow them? or Gisele & Tom? Or any normal couple? NO, why? B/c i bet that to have ppl takin' pix of you the whole day is a pain in the ass ... But you can't see that b/c you just hate her ... Bar&Leo have been together for years now, not two months so stop sayin' they're together for publicity, & if they're together just for publicity guess what: Leonardo is as pathetic as Bar for doin' that, don't blame her b/c remember they're TWO not jsut Bar ... They're together & you need to get over it!

Im done w/this theard, it makes my eyes bleed so said whatever you want, im goin' to die w/o readin' you :)

1. Bar already got the SI Cover last year, so she probably doesn't give a shit about who gets the cover this year b/c is not goin' to be her & she knows it

2. Her movie doesn't even have a date to come out, so probably she doesn't give a shit about promoting her movie yet

3. Who the fuck told you that Bar called the papz? Are u the papz BFF? Seriously ... Do you live w/Leo & Bar or what? ... YOU need to see the true, just b/c you don't like Bar it doesnt' mean they're not happy together, you DON'T live w/them & you don't know what they do when they're home ALONE w/o 1000+ ppl lookin' at them, what do you want? Happy faces while they're shoppin' & tons of ppl is takin' pictures of you? ... Have you ever seen Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens happy while papz follow them? or Gisele & Tom? Or any normal couple? NO, why? B/c i bet that to have ppl takin' pix of you the whole day is a pain in the ass ... But you can't see that b/c you just hate her ... Bar&Leo have been together for years now, not two months so stop sayin' they're together for publicity, & if they're together just for publicity guess what: Leonardo is as pathetic as Bar for doin' that, don't blame her b/c remember they're TWO not jsut Bar ... They're together & you need to get over it!

Im done w/this theard, it makes my eyes bleed so said whatever you want, im goin' to die w/o readin' you :)

I don't care what do you think, i'm not the only one who think they don't look like a couple at all and they look miserable together (i already saw many pics of Gisele&Tom and Vannessa&Zac where they looked happy and Leo looks happy when he is with his friends while there are paps too). They always look like 2 strangers and Leo doesn't care about her ( like all the pics show it) and if he was in love he would show it, like he did with Gisele. I can't believe how Bar's fans are so stupid. And if they are so in love together why did they break up 6 times at least? This is not a couple and it's obvious. And i didn't say that they are together for publicity, i said that Bar is with him for publicity and everybody know this (except her fans) and maybe she has nothing to promote but since 6 months she didn't have many ads thus she needs Leo to have works because nobody cares about her when she is not with him.

In this handout photo provided by MTV, actor Leonardo DiCaprio answers phones during the Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief telethon on January 22, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

(Leo looks happier talking on the phone with strangers than with Bar)

post-23544-1264226445_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264226475_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264226481_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264226485_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264228649_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264244352_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264244360_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264244365_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264244373_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264244379_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264244384_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1264248183_thumb.jpg