Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

oh thanks princess for the tweet of Leo with his dog. So Joseph is confirmed in Django? Love it, I also like Sacha Cohen.

Oh ox, you already saw J.Edgar, I'am soooo envying you so much right now, for me just in january IF I could watch in the theater... :/ Now I have a question for you ox: Did you think (after watching the movie) that Leo have a great chance in Oscar and whole award season?

Kat: Now looking at this pic I'am not sure anymore if it's really Leo, I'am starting to think that the hands and eyebrows don't look like him, but the rest it's totally Leo, so I'am confused. But seems like 2000's era, The Beach time if it's him. LOL... I'am crazy. :rofl:

Sick: where did you find this pic? Are you sure it's Leo?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEO!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:

First good box office news from Deadline Hollywood http://www.deadline.com/2011/11/first-box-...-tower-heist-5/

immortals, the 3D pic from Relativity, may not make more than 40% of the $70.8M opening weekend amount that the original 2D movie did. Immortals right now is looking to be the #1 movie at the North American box office but "could be anybodys ballgame tonight, a rival studio exec cautions me. Immortals did $1.4M in midnight gross from approximately 900 locations which is so-so. On the other hand, Warner Bros J. Edgar is looking at a strong per screen average for Clint Eastwoods and Leonardo DiCaprios Oscar-buzzed biopic. Top 5 like this but check in later:

This is good cuz it was only on limited screens and also the movie is relatively low budget ($35 mill ) so it should definitely make a profit.

Pics of Leo and friends coming out of Armani Exchange

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/11/11/le...irthday-to-you/

leonardo-dicaprio-goes-incognito-01.jpg

Barbie

Do I think it was an Oscar worthy winning caliber performance ? Yes.

In spite of all the terrific performances he has given in the past, I think with this performance he tops himself.

Solange

Thanks for some more "J Edgar" box office news . It is a well done drama and deserving of an audience.

Also, thanks , for pix of our birthday boy , as well as, great pix with Robin Roberts .

Another pix of our birthday boy, but, I have to ask, what is the GREEN object in his hand ?

I mean a greenish bracelet, now a green squishy in his hands, is he day by day revealing a secret code to us ????

Also, we see Lukas behind him in hat, but the guy to his right with scarf is with Leo a lot, does anyone know who he is ???

leonardo-dicaprio-goes-incognito-04.jpg

thanks for the pics solange, he looks cute and happy, hope you have a GREAT GREAT NIGHT LEO, ENJOY!

thanks to answer me ox, I'am glad you also think he's performance it's Oscar worthy. WOW, HE TOPS HIMSELF... this is great to hear ox, because Leo beat himself it's harder than anything.

I'am so excited even that I have to wait so long to see this movie.

Latest box office news from Deadline Hollywood

If it turns out to be accurate, they are estimating $18 million for "J Edgar" which is well over the pre opening estimates of 12.5

Plus it would be far better than "Ides of March" that opened in 300 more theaters, with overall better reviews.

I sure hope this $18 million weekend estimate turns out to be accurate :) :)

Below is comment on Clint Eastwood fan about Leo's performance

I'm thinking DiCaprio will not only be nominated, but could even win this time. What a gusty actor! After Titanic, he could have chosen to remain the heartthrob and do silly romantic comedies or brainless action movies. Instead, he takes on these parts that I don't think many other actors his age would ever consider tackling.