Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I think was me that posted that cover if I'am not mistaken, :p but no problem Sick, it's always a pleasure to look at his wonderful face.

thanks for the article wijn, but for me Leo is not dating anyone, even more two, this gossip sites love to speculate. He can't look or talk to a girl that he's already dating her.

Well, at least I hope he's not dating any of this girls because 20 year old models, come on Leo? Don't you think it's late for you to be in chase of younger and younger models? <_< :pinch::no: :/

Sydney's Daily Telegraph reported earlier this month that the hunky star was "really into" Alyce Crawford, 21,
:nicole:

Really? seriously? Those people of Daily Telegraph really believes these things they write? <_<

I guess in next edition they will write... I bet they get engaged in six months!

oh, that's right by princess.

I think I shouldn't worry that much because this rumors happen all the time, just some weeks ago Leo would marry Blake and have give to her an expensive bracelet, a car and so on. This gossips will always exist and seems press are in hurry to find new ladies for him all the time.

Oh geesh, when will they stop with these dumb rumors? He may be seeing them/talked to them, but these reports are making it out to be that hes dating both of them! I just can't wait until we get some legit love info, not pure speculation.

Thanks sick for the cover! I think leo is one of a few men to actually be on an Elle cover. He was the only man to appear on Peoples Most beautiful cover! :heart:

Oh geesh, when will they stop with these dumb rumors? He may be seeing them/talked to them, but these reports are making it out to be that hes dating both of them! I just can't wait until we get some legit love info, not pure speculation.

Thanks sick for the cover! I think leo is one of a few men to actually be on an Elle cover. He was the only man to appear on Peoples Most beautiful cover! :heart:

Well 'katchitup' ... Actually Tom Cruise also appeared in the cover in 1997 (Tom Cruise in his good times, when he acted like a normal person) :laugh:

post-51835-0-1446089006-50852_thumb.jpg

oh, this cover is soooo beautiful, thanks by princess.

I keep thinking if right now with the J.Edgar promotional time arriving if will have another magazine covers for Leo, I hope so. Can't wait to see more nice photoshoots with handsome Leo.

Well, at least we will have him at the premieres wearing tux and looking great on it.

Also wonder his hairstyle in Django? Did someone have an idea? longer or shorter? The only thing I can imagine it's a big beard.

Well 'katchitup' ... Actually Tom Cruise also appeared in the cover in 1997 (Tom Cruise in his good times, when he acted like a normal person) :laugh:

post-42953-0-1446089007-94991_thumb.jpg

Oh well then :p I always thought he was the only one. He should have been :D

Another exert out of People that wijn didn't post. Pretty much says what we all believe about all these rumors.

Meanwhile, a source tells PEOPLE, "Leo is shooting Gatsby and that's about it. The gossips are on overdrive. They have linked him to half of Australia at this point."

People.com

maybe I'm wrong but I think this will be one of the worst experience of filming that Leo will have

those Sydney reporters don't give him a break

and He can't even have a quiet dinner without being secretly filmed

When filming finished, He will be the first to catch a plane to LA and never return to sydney... perhaps come back to the premiere and that's

I agree Princess. If he thought his life was bad being a celeb in L.A, it seems to be 10 times worse in Sydney. Nothing against australians, but they sure seem to be making him feel uncomfortable with the media exposure there. I can't wait 'till Gatsby is done, and he can feel a little freer.

^Yes, in the words of Kate, "Hes a man now!" :drool:

So sad news, Leo didn't get to move on to the next round for the Best Green Celeb awards he was nominated for.

but here are the ones who made it.

Brazilian supermodel Giselle Bundchen, Spanish actor and musician Miguel Bose and Beatle Paul McCartney have made the shortlist for the 6th International Green Awards. The three greenies overtook other impressive eco campaigners Leonardo DiCaprio, Sting and Don Cheadle among ten or so others from all over the world.

http://www.greenpacks.org/2011/10/11/best-...in-final-round/

I at least like seeing Leos ex being green :)

So Armie said this:

"I’ve got to ask: is Leo a good kisser?

[Laughs] I don’t have anyone else to compare it to in terms of people with penises, but I have to say that, for my first time kissing a guy, it could have been worse. I mean, is he a good kisser? I’ve been dreaming about that since I saw Titanic [laughs]."

:rofl: :rofl:

post-52646-0-1446089008-96369_thumb.jpg

Jesus....my fourteens.... :wub: I remember this cover,oh my...I'm getting old! :whistle:

Leo is the beauty of the transcendental,always charming and with a huge magnetism!

Hi Fash, Oxford, Barbie , Sick, Wijn....Jou Jou, Kat...I adore you all! :grouphug:

REMINDER: This is LEO'S thread. The FOCUS of posts should be about LEO; his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc).

Edited by MauiKane
Inappropriate post

Thanks Sick for posting that beautiful cover :heart: I've never seen an ELLE mag with a male on the cover before. It's also rare to see a male on the cover of PEOPLE'S most beautiful edition.... but Leo's been on both lol :p

Thanks Kat for the Green Awards news. So unfortunate that Leo didn't make the cut, but it's not that big a deal.

Leo is the beauty of the transcendental,always charming and with a huge magnetism

Nicely said Pami!! :)

WB seems pretty set on having Leo on one of their projects or the other. Sounds very interesting and intense though and Leo may get to do an English accent (has he ever attempted one before?)

Warner Bros Buys Spec Script About Math Genius Alan Turing For Leonardo Di Caprio

EXCLUSIVE: To anyone with an interest in those Enigma codebreakers who helped win WWII and the math geniuses whose work led to the creation of the earliest computers, then the name Alan Turing holds quite a lot of fascination. This British historical figure most prominent from 1940 through 1955 is also the subject of a big spec script sale today. First-time screenwriter Graham Moore’s The Imitation Game was snapped up by Warner Bros in a 7-figure deal. I’ve learned that the studio outbid half a dozen indie companies because Leonardo Di Caprio ”has the inside track” to play the lead and was chasing the project. But so far no talent is attached. I hear Ron Howard is interested in directing.

First-time producers Nora Grossman and Ido Ostrowsky owned the rights to Andrew Hodges’ definitive biography Alan Turing: The Enigma and worked with Moore for more than a year to get the script just right. Moore is also a first-time novelist and his crime fiction debut The Sherlockian, filled with Conan Doyle lore, received a rave review in The New York Times by Janet Maslin. People I trust tell me The Imitation Game is the best script they’ve read in years — and they read a lot of scripts. The life story of this English mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst, computer scientist, criminally prosecuted homosexual, and tortured soul who committed suicide by eating a cyanide-laced apple has it all. (Reportedly, Steve Jobs named his company “Apple” as a tribute to Turing.) “Think The King’s Speech without the huge uplifting ending,” a source tells me. I’m told that CAA’s J.P. Evans, manager Peter Safran, and lawyer Alan Wertheimer made today’s sale happen.