Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Apple or Netflix are in talks to finance Killers of the Flower Moon, Paramount is out. 

According to a report in the Wall Street Journal, Martin Scorsese’s representatives are in talks with Apple and Netflix to produce and/or distribute “Killers of the Flower Moon.” The project, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio, is currently set up at Paramount but the studio is balking at its ballooning budget.

The film is now expected to cost over $200 million, and Paramount told Scorsese to seek out other partners. According to the report, Scorsese also reached out to Universal and MGM — but Paramount is open to a deal that would still allow them to participate as as financier or distributor.

The film is based on the award-winning 2017 true crime book “Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI” that centered on members of an Oklahoman Native American tribe in the 1920s whose murders sparked a major federal investigation. “Killers of the Flower Moon” also will star Robert De Niro, who also starred in Scorsese’s “The Irishman.”

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/04/martin-scorsese-talks-apple-netflix-distribute-killers-of-the-flower-moon-1202224149/

Barbie 

Tks for CYMC interview and pix with Bess Meyer.  

Even thoughthey are  not new they are new to me :) 

Re Flowers of Killer Moon news we had similar news right before the  COVID lockdown,  and I see so much OLD news resurfacing at Google /Yahoo these days, that I'm not sure if that is a new information regarding the film  or just a resurfacing of the  that appeared back in late Feb that claimed the budget had reached over $200 million  :idk: 

That's really great news, not only helping at this crisis moment but letting someone to be with them on set, how cool. Btw, glad to see both are ok and Leo looks beautiful. 

Just one doubt, I wonder if people from outside US can participate?