Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio Is Confirmed For Our Event Tonight. #GameFace

Leonardo DiCaprio trying to act all incognito wearing a Cal dad hat twerking to A-Trak's set #MidnightGarden

Leonardo DiCaprio, Scott Eastwood, Cody Simpson And More At NYLON's Midnight Garden Party During Coachella

The NYLON Midnight Garden returned as the most sought after party during music's most celebrated festival.

The exclusive invite-only event was held outdoors in a private estate in Bermuda Dunes, Calif. and once again, brought out some of Hollywood's biggest names and musicians including Leonardo DiCaprio, Owen Wilson, Scott Eastwood, DNCE, Cody Simpson, Hailey Baldwin, and Skrillex among others.

Kristen Stewart was the first to arrive in support of her girlfriend Soko as she hit the stage for her DJ set. The "Twilight" actress rocked her bleach blonde locks and kept a low profile wearing a gray hoodie.

Owen Wilson was seen hanging at a VIP table with friends wearing a festive floral number. The "Zoolander" actor partied all night and danced to the sounds of A-Trak, who hit the stage at 1 a.m. as the event's special performer.

Later that evening, Leonardo DiCaprio arrived with an entourage of friends sporting a baseball cap and sunglasses to stay under the radar. The Oscar winner hung out in the Dream cabana where he was seen chatting with Scott Eastwood.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83640/20160416/leonardo-dicaprio-scott-eastwood-cody-simpson-and-more-at-nylons-midnight-garden-during-coachella.htm

Funny tweet from the Pop Sugar's host and producer of Beauty Junkie  about seeing Leo last night at Coachella

Kerbie Johnson @kirbiejohnson 11h11 hours ago

1. Leonardo Dicaprio just passed me while waiting for poke. Should I find him and tell him I prayed to my lava lamp (at 10) that he'd kiss me?

Kirbie Johnson@kirbiejohnson 11h11 hours ago

He was vaping and wearing a hat. Looked homeless yet handsome. I knew it was him because women's eyeballs were popping out of their heads 

Calibi

Tks for new Leo /Coachella pix  , tweets, and article :flower:

Barbie

Tks for pix and baseball cap article , I wonder if someone researched all the pix that we've seen over the years of him in baseball caps how many it would total :smile: 

Shandy

Kat was was saying she think the girl in Coachella video with Leo  is model Ophelie Guillermand  

The same girl we saw him chatting with in Formula E /after party video  , below is  screenshot of them talking that Kat made

01cac6475688951.jpg