Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Am I the only one here who's not so happy about the new couple? I miss Bar! :cry:

+ 1

You're not the only one!

My thoughts exactly!

I think Bar sensed Leo cheating on her, and that broke them up.

But you're right, if that's what makes Leo happy...

For Bar this is obviously the best, since she wants to start a family,

but I just hope for Leo he didn't made the wrong choice, and he will end up all by himself :cry:

(well, with 20-year olds while he's 60)

+1

I absolutely agree with you winj and killa I miss bar and I think that she is not sad about her split with leo because she understand that he is not ready to have a familly ...I don't know if he cheat her but their story makes remeber brad and angelina ( I love angelina) but I don't appreciate blake. I think that it's just a summer love but the most important is that leo is happy and I wish him the best.

Am I the only one here who's not so happy about the new couple? I miss Bar! :cry:

+ 1

You're not the only one!

My thoughts exactly!

I think Bar sensed Leo cheating on her, and that broke them up.

But you're right, if that's what makes Leo happy...

For Bar this is obviously the best, since she wants to start a family,

but I just hope for Leo he didn't made the wrong choice, and he will end up all by himself :cry:

(well, with 20-year olds while he's 60)

I am agree with you. I am also kind of sad that its over. but they both really was have to put the on-off thing a STOP! I think that they both deserved better. and even if it will take her more time then it took him, Bar will also move on sooner or later and I wish that she will find the one. and also Leo, cus he is a really sweet guy, but not for Bar. and Bar is not for him.

I just hope that Leo didn't got so low and cheated with Blake or something, cus its seems soooooo soon after their "official" break up.

and as Bar's friend told an Israeli news paper, Bar "wasn't was happy about this break up but she know that its for the best. and she's complite with her dicision." (:

thanks for that wijn! :wave:

I doubt they've almost never had best relationship,I don't know why,but I think so :blush:

I think that also....

I can't wait for The Great Gatsby to begin filming...... so there's something besides Leo's g/f's to talk about :laugh:

Hi, killabunnies ... I love your handle and your Leo site is cool!

Hi, GirlLikeMe...I hope U post here more!

I agree in some ways. I am saddened by the leo and bar breakup and they were very cute together at times, and other times they looked just miserable. I am just happy for him because judging by his latest pics with Blake, he likes her and looks happy!!

I also don't think he cheated on Bar, because I think they broke up a little before the media said they did. For me I feel they broke up in April, but thats just my opinion.

And I agree with you all on leos work, A Hoover Trailer should be coming soon!! :clap:

Blake & Leo: same hotel, holding hands

So…they’re both on holiday in Europe, and agree to meet up every weekend? Here’s a recap of the Blake Lively/Leonardo DiCaprio romance intrigue so far:

They’re in Cannes together, but she leaves first, and he parties privately at a villa with some young models. Then they hook up again in Portofino a few days later. He jets off to Naomi Campbell’s birthday, she does her own thing, and this weekend they were sighted leaving the same hotel, separately, back in the South of France. They both eventually ended up in the same car in Saint Paul de Vence.

(When I was 16, I spent a summer studying French on a youth trip in the Cote d’Azur. There were something like 30 of us from all over North America staying in one huge house. Our home base was Nice and we’d make day trips all along the coast, even a weekend in Florence. One day was split between Saint Paul de Vence, Eze, and Monaco. Even then, and at that age you don’t appreciate anything, I remember thinking what an amazing view we had, and walking through the castles, feeling very overwhelmed by the…oldness of it all. If you have a chance to, it’s so worth it.)

Anyway, it sounds like Blake and Leo had the same route in mind. They also turned up together in Monaco and… it gets better…they were holding hands. I don’t have access to those photos. No one does, at least not yet with proper licensing. The photo agency hasn’t made them available at press time so there could be an embargo on them after being acquired for a big number by a tabloid or a glossy magazine. Several message boards however have been able to somehow get access. Mainstream blogs and publications however can’t post them without violating copyright and I won’t be able to until I can purchase them legitimately, but if you want to have a look, click here.

That looks like good gossip, non? Very good for gossip. Apparently it hasn’t occurred to Leo that somehow the paps are able to find the two of them every time they reunite after a few days apart. Or… maybe Lively is so … entertaining… he’s too bewitched to care?

Also I wonder if Jessica Biel is pissed that Blake got to Leo before she could.

more: HERE

I like Blake too however in most of the pics of him with Blake his expression is very similar to pics of when he was with Bar. Also there have been several pictures of Leo with Bar where they were both smiling and being affectionate (mostly in the first couple years of their relationship)

so I don't see this big change all of a sudden. However, I wish Leo all the best!!

Excited for Gatsby to begin shooting!!!

Thanks for all the pics! Big thanks wijin for the translation!!!

Hiiii and welcome Killabunnies :wave:

I like Blake too however in most of the pics of him with Blake his expression is very similar to pics of when he was with Bar. Also there have been several pictures of Leo with Bar where they were both smiling and being affectionate (mostly in the first couple years of their relationship)

so I don't see this big change all of a sudden. However, I wish Leo all the best!!

Maybe Leo just gets bored very soon :rofl:

^ lol wijin

This doesn't mention leo... however it helps to give a little insight on where he could be... or if his European vacation might have ended

Twiiter sighting of Blake in North Carolina, USA. I guess we have to wait to see if its accurate.

hpmcmill: RT @lexiandthecity: Blake Lively spotting in Wilmington, NC. Maybe she'd like to do lunch? Xx

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet

So Perez has the sighting of Leo and Blake holding hands but he doesn't post the pics...

http://soperezhilton.com/celebritynews/sig..._medium=twitter

and this site said :

"Sometimes it's good being a small blog...None of the bigger blogs or sites can print these pics because someone has paid a lot of money for these pictures...probably US Magazine or similar.

I am proud to be able to post these before most people will have them"

http://www.skankopolis.com/2011/05/blake-l...o-dicaprio.html

So it does look like some tabloid paid big money for the pics... which is no surprise :p

Maybe Leo just gets bored very soon :rofl:

Very funny Wijn. Made me laugh.

What is your guys favourite haircut of Leos? Don't know if this has ever been asked before. I quite like the Hoover haircut with the waves in it.

Blake & Leo: same hotel, holding hands

So…they’re both on holiday in Europe, and agree to meet up every weekend? Here’s a recap of the Blake Lively/Leonardo DiCaprio romance intrigue so far:

They’re in Cannes together, but she leaves first, and he parties privately at a villa with some young models. Then they hook up again in Portofino a few days later. He jets off to Naomi Campbell’s birthday, she does her own thing, and this weekend they were sighted leaving the same hotel, separately, back in the South of France. They both eventually ended up in the same car in Saint Paul de Vence.

(When I was 16, I spent a summer studying French on a youth trip in the Cote d’Azur. There were something like 30 of us from all over North America staying in one huge house. Our home base was Nice and we’d make day trips all along the coast, even a weekend in Florence. One day was split between Saint Paul de Vence, Eze, and Monaco. Even then, and at that age you don’t appreciate anything, I remember thinking what an amazing view we had, and walking through the castles, feeling very overwhelmed by the…oldness of it all. If you have a chance to, it’s so worth it.)

Anyway, it sounds like Blake and Leo had the same route in mind. They also turned up together in Monaco and… it gets better…they were holding hands. I don’t have access to those photos. No one does, at least not yet with proper licensing. The photo agency hasn’t made them available at press time so there could be an embargo on them after being acquired for a big number by a tabloid or a glossy magazine. Several message boards however have been able to somehow get access. Mainstream blogs and publications however can’t post them without violating copyright and I won’t be able to until I can purchase them legitimately, but if you want to have a look, click here.

That looks like good gossip, non? Very good for gossip. Apparently it hasn’t occurred to Leo that somehow the paps are able to find the two of them every time they reunite after a few days apart. Or… maybe Lively is so … entertaining… he’s too bewitched to care?

Also I wonder if Jessica Biel is pissed that Blake got to Leo before she could.

more: HERE

oops i missed this thanks Palmina very interesting!

The last line is hilarious.

However, I don't know why they are saying the paps catch them only when he reunites with Blake... all week there have been pics of leo by himself/ with his friends without Blake. So that part doesn't make sense lol