Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks guys. :)

Perez mentioned that Leo is Ruby's Godfather.. I know we've whispered about it here. But I can't recall Leo or Tobey ever saying that he's her godfather. :idk: So I wonder where Perez got that info.

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/perezitos/2013-12-24-leonardo-dicaprio-with-tobey-maguire-kids-otis-and-ruby-daddy-duty-godfather-fred-segals-lunch-weho#.UroY5ra9LCQ

Hope you all had a wonderful day! 

I just got back from Wolf....and WOW. Leo...I mean. I thought it couldn't get better than Calvin Candie, I mean Jordan might be Leos best performance hands down. He was hilarious, and straight up crazy and out of control. I didnt think it could get better with his acting, but it did lol :p  If he doesn't win something for this it is a travesty. The movie itself I really enjoyed too, it was laugh out loud funny. Funnier than I expected. And it didn't feel long either, and didn't really drag. The scenes felt quick, face paced, like Goodfellas. Though this is really in a whole other category that whats really been done before..Its so like it, yet not at all.

Its definetly one of the best leo-marty collabs, and marty films period! Also theater was packed, so hopefully it did well at the box office :thumbsup:

New TV spot:

According to this, Wolf came in at No.1 at the box office Christmas Day with 10 million (early estimates)

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/wolf-of-wall-street-poised-for-no-1-at-christmas-box-office-with-10-million-1200998693/

Awesome to hear that, like I said my theater was packed!

Now they are saying Wolf came in at second. :) Number 1 of the new releases though. :)http://variety.com/2013/film/news/the-hobbit-edges-wolf-of-wall-street-at-christmas-box-office-1200999998/

Judging from a pic Milano posted it looks like Leo held a big Christmas dinner at his house. (Well looks like Leo's house, judging from the view.. but who knows for sure. :heart: Wonder where he will pop up next. :)

I FINALLY saw The Wolf of Wall Street... twice. :woot: Yesterday and today... because I'm totally in love with this movie and I have no strong enough words to describe Leo's perfection in this role. :wub2:  He surprised me again and I'm so proud of him. He is the best, and these three hours of film were INCREDIBLE. His performance is just... extraordinary. Perfect duet with Jonah too. For those who haven't seen it yet, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I loved it! Scorsese is genius.  :clap: 

PLEASE GIVE AN OSCAR TO LEO IMMEDIATELY!!  :heart:

Btw happy holidays girls! I hope you had a great Christmas.  :hehe: Thank you for the updates!  :flower:

Saw the movie yesterday! Leo's performance was great. It was nice to see his lighter side. He's extremely funny!!! You also get to see his amazing backside many times. :thumbsup: Its in there so much it probably should've had its own credit in the film lol! He and Jonah are great together. In my opinion they are Scorsese's new kings of comedy! The movie goes by so quickly that you don't even realize its three hours long. The chemistry between him and Margot Robbie was amazing. They make a pretty onscreen couple, and have quite a few love scenes.  I plan on seeing it again this weekend sometime! I have to say after seeing it, Leo has a very good shot at beating his competition for best comedic performance at the Golden Globes And I agree with you Cassandra. If the Academy doesn't even consider him for the Oscar? Then shame on them, because not only should he be nominated but he should win!

If the Academy doesn't even consider him for the Oscar? Then shame on them, because not only should he be nominated but he should win!

Agreed...I mean I've said before that I don't really care for the awards and I know alot of it has to do with campaigning, etc. But damn it, this was leos best performance to date (IMO) I mean it might have been better than all his other Oscar nominated roles....it was a performance for the ages really. So if he doesn't get a nom this year, I will be pretty upset, because he totally outdid himself (how could it be done right? lol ) and it would be a legit snub if he doesn't get the recognition