Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The reporter below will be attending Gatsby press conference this morning.

But below is her comment after seeing screening of Gatsby last night

Luv it !!!!

Film Fatale Film Fatale ‏@FilmFatale_NYC 10h

Back from screening Great Gatsby. You haven't lived til you've seen Leo Dicaprio in 3-D. Yes Lord.

Great Gatsby still larger/full and better quality! :drool:

post-42953-0-1446085522-04127_thumb.png

The reporter below will be attending Gatsby press conference this morning.

But below is her comment after seeing screening of Gatsby last night

Luv it !!!!

Film Fatale Film Fatale ‏@FilmFatale_NYC 10h

Back from screening Great Gatsby. You haven't lived til you've seen Leo Dicaprio in 3-D. Yes Lord.

Love this :blush:

60 minute interview was nice....wished it were longer!

^Princess I posted that one on the last page :) But thanks for the tweet! :flower: Still sporting the facial hair :p I wonder if he'll have it at the Gatsby premiere?

Also new interview to look forward to in Social and Personal Magazine! The cover says "Leonardo Dicaprio: On why hes taking a break from film"

Social & Personal?@SandPmagazine3h

Never before seen pics and exclusive interview with the yummy Leo Dicaprio in our huge May issue! Out now ladies! X

BI8R49SCMAE7Go6.jpg

Thanks for all the cool pictures and tweets ladies! I can't wait to see all the interviews online. :woot: I bought two Gatsby shirts and can't decide which one to wear on opening day!! post-52646-0-1446085523-19119_thumb.jpgpost-52646-0-1446085523-19851_thumb.png

Hahaha....very nice mz_linz, I approve it!! :clap: :nicole:

Well....I would pick the second shirt! ;)

Tks sweeties for all the nice pics,interviews,tweets and articles!!The man is HOT!!! :woot:

Cant wait to see all those interviews at once online!! :dance: I need to see Leo Gatsby now....why do I have to wait till June....why Lord?? :idk: :cry2:

Princess....I also noticed the woman walking down the street and staring at the Leo....something like...."is this true? "..."Am I looking at Leonardo DiCaprio right now?" :nicole:

if I were in her place I would have broken that glass and grabbed Leo!! :chicken: :nicole:

Luv the Twitter conversation between the Film Fatale reporter and her friend about Leo

It reminded me of conversations we've had :p

Like how she mentioned Leo's knowledge of the source material Fitzgerald & Gatsby

Film Fatale ‏@FilmFatale_NYC 1h

No pics allowed at press conference, but Leo DiCaprio is sporting a goatee and he looks HOT TO DEATH! Lord Jesus #GreatGatsby

Yolanda Lewis Yolanda Lewis ‏@TheLewisEffect 1h

@FilmFatale_NYC Girl I saw Leo on ET with that goatee and I died 1000 deaths. #swoon

Film Fatale Film Fatale ‏@FilmFatale_NYC 1h

@thelewiseffect is it for a new movie? Cuz I love it on him. I think my body temperature jumped 5 degrees

Yolanda Lewis Yolanda Lewis ‏@TheLewisEffect 1h

@FilmFatale_NYC I thought he was on an acting hiatus. Regardless he needs to keep that!

Expand

Film Fatale Film Fatale ‏@FilmFatale_NYC 1h

@thelewiseffect seriously. And he is smart. He seemed very knowledgeable on Fitzgerald and Gatsby today.

Kat

Yet another magazine I have to look for , tks for mag cover and tweet :)

Luv that Gatsby still :drool:

Lua

Tks for vid with Baz's remarks about pap & Leo; I remember those pix of Leo in his underwear :p

I love hearing Baz's wonderful comments about Leo as a person.

Mz_Linz

I like both your Gatsby shirts (Y)

You could wear one when you enter the theater, and then before you leave , change into your other shirt :)

Princess

Tks for another tweet from reporter :)

Tweet from male reporter who was part of Gatsby press junket this weekend

Charles Divins ‏@CDLA 55m

Thanks to @GatsbyMovie for great weekend. A great movie with cast that has equal amounts of talent and grace. http://ow.ly/i/1ZswG

Charles Divins ‏@CDLA 26 Apr

The movie was visually stunning and the Jay Z score... What! If only reading the book in high school felt this good.

Tweet from another male reporter after Gatsby press junket

Shawn Edwards ‏@sedwardskc 13m

The Baz Luhrman and Jay-Z callabo is real. Real dope! Watch the @GatsbyMovie interviews on @fox4kc.

Michael Rothman ?@TheRealRothman 2h

For all the ladies, enjoy this Sunday pic of #LeonardoDiCaprio #Gatsby @PaigeReddinger he reads FWD pic.twitter.com/VBODFnQcwd

e848xl.png

Kelsea Stahler ?@KelseaStahler

BREAKING from the Gatsby junket: Leo DiCaprio got way, way better with age.

Lilly ?@Lilly_Works

Sunday morning press conference for The Great Gatsby. Leonardo DiCaprio is even more handsome in person. Good Lord.

Thanks Ox and Pami! Its a tough choice. I'll post a picture on the board of me wearing my pick on opening day! :clap: Loving all of the amazing goodies of our gorgeous Gatsby. I've managed to hold out on watching the clips. Its been hard but I want to be surprised when I see it!

Here is the full 60 Minutes interview! Enjoy ladies!!

Well back to studying for me. :yuckky: Mr. DiCaprio has become quite the distraction! :wub2: