Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

P.S. I don't believe the story about Leo's alcohol bill.

Hi :wave: I'm not sure if that amount was correct but I think was the total of everybody's bill, just been exaggerated by the press. I get the impression the drink was marked up as a way of generating money for the charities :idk: x :flower:

Thanks everyone for the news and pics, love the clever gals on bellazon x :clap::flower::grouphug:

Thanks for the updates girls :hug:

I see we are entering to Oscars frustration 2013 Edition... :nicole: Waltz, Samuel Jackson, even the horses of the film the academy would nominate instead of giving a Oscar chance to Leo.

I know that during the next two weeks we will begin to know about nominations Bafta, Critics choice, Golden globes, New York Film Critics and else. but if anything I've learned from past years is nothing is certain and we must wait to see what happens. Of course, The important thing is the film is getting a lot of buzz, and despite that Tarantino's movies have their own cult of obsessed fans (Me :shifty:), I LOVE the fact that for what everyone is more excited about this film is Leo's acting there as Calvin.rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif Nothing else.

Welcome back Maeghan... :wave:

Thanks all :D

They have, it transpires, been friends for some time, with DiCaprio going along to support her during her Broadway debut, aged 64, in 2004 in the play La Bªte. There is even some suggestion that he may have gently lobbied Scorsese to cast her in the role of Mellor.

Wow very interesting! Also I feel the second sentence is most likely the case... the man is quite influential. He's been getting his friends in movies ever since This boy's life. That says alot :heart:

"Leonardo DiCaprio is enchanting," she says. "He is professional and kind and courteous. Everyone loves him and he is not remotely a big starry star."

:thumbsup:

but if anything I've learned from past years is nothing is certain and we must wait to see what happens. Of course, The important thing is the film is getting a lot of buzz, and despite that Tarantino's movies have their own cult of obsessed fans (Me :shifty:), I LOVE the fact that for what everyone is more excited about this film is Leo's acting there as Calvin.rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif Nothing else.

(Y)

Thanks for welcoming me back and giving second chances. Sometimes I say things in the moment and then regret it. Feel free to send me internet slaps when I get carried away!

Maybe the alcohol story is true -- if it included everyone -- but wow that is still a huge amount. The press made it seem like Leo had consumed $3 million!

From today's Django screening at Sony Studio ]

1m Eric La Barr ‏@ericlabarr

DJANGO UNCHAINED was off the hook! Lots of blood, but wht else would u expect. DiCaprio & Waltz played such interesting characters. So good!

1m Brandon Nutt ‏@Brandon_Nutt

What a world Tarantino created for #Django , incredible performances all around. Audiences will eat it up!

4m PŌSTAS ‏@ELEV8DMIND

Django Unchained is one of the most enjoyable films I've ever seen...Tarantino made a masterpiece...go see it.

More Django screening comments

Robyn Hatcher ‏@SpeakETC

Just saw #Django. The violence hurt my stomach, heart and soul.

tyler easter ‏@tylerOeaster

Django Unchained Q&A.. what a GREAT FILMMMM

blair blair ‏@blair_blair

"The D is silent, hillbilly." Woah. Epic. #django

Sensible Socialite ‏@liztaylorworld

#nywift #sag Amazing screening of DJango Unchained w cast including fantastic Jamie Foxx!

Screening for #Django with Q&A from some of the cast. #JamieFoxx owned, #DennisChristopher blew my mind,

DaGeneralPatton♑ ‏@dageneralpatton

I saw #Django. Foxx, Waltz, DiCaprio and Jackson are outstanding. Slaves. Violence. Blood. Harsh Language. Some laughs. Up to you.