moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

11 hours ago, oxford25 said:

The girl below has great insta story about her encounter with Leo last night at private party at Hyde

What did she say? (I have no Instagram)

I love this video with Leo and Koko... so sweet, omg :heart:

Thanks everyone for sharing latest news :flower:

Never saw this behind the scenes pic from Titanic... curious if this was supposed to be a scene in the movie...

Jade

As to girl's comments : 

She said she has been a big fan for a long time

She said  he had on  baseball cap with hoodie /trying to be inconspicuous  in the crowd

That she wanted to say something but was too nervous to approach him & say something ( I think we can ALL identify with those comments )

Then a friend brought him over to her and she was almost unable to talk = like a deer in the headlights

Then she finally was able to say something and told him that she has been a fan since she saw him in Basketball Diaries

He  was surprised by her comments , and  very humbly said "Thanks , and then said that he is now 43 and made the film when he was 18 , and was she even alive back then ??

And she laughed and said "Yes," that she's been a fan for a long time

She said that  he was very humble, polite,  and fine looking :tongue:

Tks for the  Titanic pix ,  is one I've never seen :D

On 6/24/2018 at 6:59 PM, oxford25 said:

Jade

As to girl's comments : 

She said she has been a big fan for a long time

She said  he had on  baseball cap with hoodie /trying to be inconspicuous  in the crowd

That she wanted to say something but was too nervous to approach him & say something ( I think we can ALL identify with those comments )

Then a friend brought him over to her and she was almost unable to talk = like a deer in the headlights

Then she finally was able to say something and told him that she has been a fan since she saw him in Basketball Diaries

He  was surprised by her comments , and  very humbly said "Thanks , and then said that he is now 43 and made the film when he was 18 , and was she even alive back then ??

And she laughed and said "Yes," that she's been a fan for a long time

She said that  he was very humble, polite,  and fine looking :tongue:

Tks for the  Titanic pix ,  is one I've never seen :D

Big big thanks for sharing the girls comments :heart: I can TOTALLY identify with every single word she said :D  I think Leo really likes fans who didn't tell him how gorgeous he was in "Romeo and Juliet" or "Titanic" :rofl:

For years I met a girl who worked for a magazine agency or something like that and she was so lucky to interview Leo (I forgot for what movie). And right in the beginning she said I'm a big fan and my favorite movie is "Romeo and Juliet" and she told me she saw the panic in his face like 'omg another crazy fangirl, lord get me out here asap'. But then he recognised a tattoo on her arm and asked who the woman in the picture is (it was her grandmother) and he loved it :p Then they talked a little about their grandmothers before the interview started. She told me a bit more but it was over 10 years ago I can't remember everything anymore.

How cute is this edit? :p

thanks for the pics, jade. 

Old but cute pic of Leo and his grandfather Wilhelm.

78bff5a0c4e678b4a76b554b0fc86081.jpg

I guess Once Upon scenes are being filmed at Universal Studios again this week, because so far nothing... hopefully in the upcoming weeks there will be scenes filmed around L.A, so maybe we have lucky to get some paparazzi pics, and hopefully good quality pics as well. 

Omg, omg, omg here we go:chicken::clap: Leo looks amazing (Brad too)... and so slim!!! :shocking::drool:His outfit is cracking me up... :rofl: But in this picture his hair looks lighter than I thought it would be.

Thanks marinebing. They both look fu***** HOT and 10 years younger!  :chicken: But Leo, Leo... he's SOMETHING ELSE, sooooooooooooooooo handsome.  :drool::drool2:  

Jade: yep, his hair looks lighter to me as well, it's probably his natural color but I think they put some gel or another product that makes it look a bit darker, and Brad is naturally blondier than Leo. Also, I love his clothes style, just the colors are too bright, haha.   :p

4 hours ago, marinebing said:

?

MAMMA MIA :chicken::drool::baronfaint: :baronfaint:

Leo looks better than ever :woohoo::wub:

Thanks a million dear Leo fans for the updates :flower:

Ugh I can't wait for that first teaser trailer! I'm thinking it should be here sometime this fall :woot: 

Also Camila commented on Leo's latest Instagram post :hehe: EDIT a bunch of celebs did!

2 hours ago, katchitup said:

Ugh I can't wait for that first teaser trailer! I'm thinking it should be here sometime this fall :woot: 

Also Camila commented on Leo's latest Instagram post :hehe: EDIT a bunch of celebs did!

Zach Braff comment is hilarious ? 

OMG OMG OMG!!!! *Need a cold shower!*

Leo looks soooooo fine! Brad looks good, too, but I'm focusing on Leo, though! Even in tacky ass 60s clothing, LOL, Leo makes it sexy :woot::wub:

Thanks Jade and Barbie for the throwback pics and marine for the Leo and Brad pic!

Marinebing

You & Leo have made my day , tks :flower:

It was so nice of Leo knowing we have been dying for a photo of handsome & sexy Rick Dalton :drool: :drool: 

Jade & Barbie

Tks for pix , they may be ‘older’ but are new to me :flower: 

3 hours ago, Nen_op said:

Hi, what is Camila's comment? I can't seem to find it, is it deleted?

She only used emojis, this ones if I'm not mistaken. ? ?

21 hours ago, katchitup said:

It's gonna be epic I bet... the picture Leo posted is everywhere and everywhere hyped :thumbsup: Only Lainey and her followers are downplaying it like always LOL