Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 1/30/2024 at 6:45 PM, akatosh said:

My KOTFM 4k Blu-Ray steelbook arrived today. It's beautiful :thumbsup: It even has bonus features (the ones posted on youtube). Strange that is only released in italy. But it has english audio.

Ordered my copy asap today (also the steelbook) :thumbsup:

Brad Pitt was cast in Quentin Tarantino's The Movie Critic. I assume that was the role Leo was rumored to play. Too bad I would have loved for Leo and Tarantino to work together again.🥹 And this is supposed to be Tarantino's last film...

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64424714/?ref_=tt_nwr_1

Thanks everybody for the new pics and videos. Leo's man bun is back😄

4 hours ago, akatosh said:

Brad Pitt was cast in Quentin Tarantino's The Movie Critic. I assume that was the role Leo was rumored to play. Too bad I would have loved for Leo and Tarantino to work together again.🥹 And this is supposed to be Tarantino's last film...

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64424714/?ref_=tt_nwr_1

Maybe Leo will still appear in a "smaller" role like in Django? Some are even speculating Pitt is representing his Cliff Booth character (because it's a movie about movies again) so what is Cliff without his better half Rick? 😄 Leo would also have the time since Tarantino is eying with a production start in late 2024 early 2025.

via deadline:

I’d heard Tarantino did quite a bit of rewriting since then, so we’ll see. I read his Once Upon a Time in Hollywood novelization, and it fleshed out the story of Pitt’s character Cliff Booth, who, it turned out, was as much a cinema fan as he was a stone killer when the stuntman work dried up. If Booth went from stuntman to film critic, that would make a lot of hardcore fans happy; like many of Tarantino’s screen creations, he’s too good a character to let go of.

via worldofreel

Although no other official casting has been announced, the rumored actors that are said to potentially be a part of this film, which is said to be an “ensemble,” includes the likes of Kurt Russell, Samuel L. Jackson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul Walter Hauser and John Travolta.

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Screenshot2024-02-02at15-28-55StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.0290d9a5ed7614e19be7003aeb486174.png

According to some locals of Trinidad Leo's using the undercover name "Jack" 😄

Hahaha really? That's hilarious 😂.

15 hours ago, oxford25 said:

From Hollywood Reporter names of more cast members

IMG_1194.jpeg

It's a very black cast. And I mean it in the most positive way.

Next production stop will be Sacramento.

It's the first time he has a movie kid in his teenage age right? His kid in "The Revenant" maybe was also a teenager though.

However I loved his chemistry with Julia Butters in OUATIH so I can't wait for this one.

59bee83b862a28b1595adbab40013505d308cb88

ef150274161f28cbb31f90fbe7cac320d5507f2d