Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks everybody for the new pics/videos articles. Leo does look quite different. So I guess he does play ex hippie Zoyd if that's indeed Vineland, right?

Rick Dalton would chase this guy away 😆

So exciting:56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer:

3 hours ago, akatosh said:

Thanks everybody for the new pics/videos articles. Leo does look quite different. So I guess he does play ex hippie Zoyd if that's indeed Vineland, right?

Rick Dalton would chase this guy away 😆

So exciting:56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer:

Or he's playing Bond Vond the undercover cop

I read somewhere that Zoyd is describes as having a zapata like mustache. 🥸

My KOTFM 4k Blu-Ray steelbook arrived today. It's beautiful :thumbsup: It even has bonus features (the ones posted on youtube). Strange that is only released in italy. But it has english audio.

Akatosh  

Yes , it appears that Leo is indeed playing ex hippie Zoyd Wheeler who has a teenage daughter Prairie 

Thanks for information regarding your KOTFM blu ray contents as so far dvd or blu ray editions of it are not available in US 

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

Leo and his beautiful hands! It seems he has a very humble background in this movie and he is holding a small "pink" backpack, maybe his daughter's? Now I can't wait to see more pictures.♥️ Thanks a lot girls.

26 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Thanks Lucky Girl for the new pics and video.   
He has a child’s sparkly pink backpack. Another clue as to which role he is playing.

You're welcome🥰

Yeah it seems that he's definitely playing Zoyd Wheeler, and the girl is his 14 year old daughter Prairie

2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

E705532E-E63A-47A2-B11B-144825B8EAFD.jpeg 3AAC47FA-93B6-4F96-8989-A8DB2FE4EE90.jpeg 3F9CD429-4731-45DD-930A-0EDE274A592F.jpeg F5F559B6-ACCF-41EB-9810-63F880601388.jpeg DABD3BA9-E15E-4D95-B3D0-E70ED6B5E461.jpeg 75FD15CB-B849-4C05-BA96-D33D2ECB8EAB.jpeg A58361A2-74A5-4604-9850-E0FEBA50E420.jpeg 5E75E9AF-7F61-43A6-B24C-76C369DB01AA.jpeg 7C581735-0252-4B9B-9FB8-AF83DF51A455.jpeg

My poor heart is melting down after seeing that first pic!♥️ Leo's hair looks greyish there and what a beautiful girl.🥹♥️

23 minutes ago, AliceT said:

Of course, if Emma wins instead of Lilly and then Leo wins next year. Leo and Emma would have given each other an Oscar (which would also be pretty cool!) 👌 

Yes, that would be cool too 😎

Information regarding the young actress who plays Leo/ Zoyd’s  daughter & film  

Also I was told the poster referred to her as the lead as in the book Vineland , Prairie has a much bigger part in the storyline than Zoyd 

Now whether that will be true in the movie version with Leo playing Zoyd we will have to see :idk: 

IMG_1170.jpeg

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Information regarding the young actress who plays Leo/ Zoyd’s  daughter & film  

Also I was told the poster referred to her as the lead as in the book Vineland , Prairie has a much bigger part in the storyline than Zoyd 

Now whether that will be true in the movie version with Leo playing Zoyd we will have to see :idk: 

IMG_1170.jpeg

Any idea how old she is? She's really gorgeous.

MV5BYWI3MmJhZGUtOGYxMi00MTlmLThjYTItZTk4