Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, sap675 said:

Thanks SugarWater!

I started noticing in late April into May paparazzi pics with him wearing a dainty 1mm gold diamond cut snake or box chain underneath to out the new wolf medallion on. He now wears it with regular gold Miami curb necklace you see all of the time on the outside of his T-shirts, shirts, etc.

I believe this new design replaces the old all gold double fanged/blood drip pendant of past years.

Do you have a pic?!

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

2 more Hamptons sightings

685554479_Screenshot2023-07-04at14-52-20StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.72de99498c18ffad42a00541430875be.png 1650738484_Screenshot2023-07-04at14-52-28StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.dec31d52a885901d7ad9b3cfa5dd3093.png

(would love to see more of Leo and ScarJo)

1775447700_leoscarjo1.thumb.jpg.37b0780d90022c50adb5651e00be3bec.jpg spike-tvs-guys-choice-show.jpg?s=2048x20 53181299_leoscarjo.thumb.jpg.7d0b903bfd9f038b18b2a38ee38ca9a9.jpg

Thanks Jade for sharing this with us ! Instagram blocked my account after arguing with someone. Lol 😂 So, I will not be able to see the updates from Leoandhismodels!

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Yipee ,  a new KOTFM trailer is suppose to drop tomorrow :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Screenshot 2023-07-04 133934.png

Sap675

Your Wolf pendant looks great :thumbsup: 

THANKS TO ALL WHO POSTED THE LATEST LEO PIX , NEWS, VIDS, AND ARTICLES  :flower:  :flower: :flower: 

YES, work stuff!!!   :clap: Thanks for the great news.  

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Yipee ,  a new KOTFM trailer is suppose to drop tomorrow :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Screenshot 2023-07-04 133934.png

Sap675

Your Wolf pendant looks great :thumbsup: 

THANKS TO ALL WHO POSTED THE LATEST LEO PIX , NEWS, VIDS, AND ARTICLES  :flower:  :flower: :flower: 

Thanks Oxford!

Oscars: Gold Derby’s First Best Picture Rankings Has ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ in the Lead

It’s July, which means Gold Derby has opened up its Oscar predicting area for pundits and fans.

The first Best Picture results are in and Martin Scorsese’s “Killers of the Flower Moon” is ahead of the pack at #1. Will it stay there? It could also land DiCaprio, De Niro and Gladstone acting noms. Ditto Scorsese being honored in the directing category.

The critically acclaimed “Past Lives” is #2. I’m not quite sure I’d have “The Color Purple” (#3) that high — I am purely basing this assessment on the mixed reactions its received at test screenings and that god awful trailer.

The others, listed at the end of this article, look about right. There are, of course, a lot of question marks, a few of which might actually be answered this month when “Barbie” and “Oppenheimer” get released.

Possible contending films that have been screened so far this year include “Killers of the Flower Moon,” “Past Lives,” “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse,” “Anatomy of a Fall,” “The Zone of Interest” and “Air.”

The fall festival circuit begins in two months, and with that will come verdicts on anticipated titles such as “Saltburn,” “Maestro,” “The Holdovers,” and “Poor Things.” There will also likely be some under-the-radar gems that’ll appear out of nowhere — it happens practically every awards season.

Here’s the Gold Derby top 15:

2446CF82-6787-4F3D-A5D3-F34DEA8C6085.jpe

Too early but still :thumbsup: