Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So the rumor is PTA already started shooting his new movie in Mexico.

RUMOR: Paul Thomas Anderson Has Started Shooting His New Film in Mexico???

Some people still have hope Leo is somehow involved LOL

1887975042_Screenshot2023-06-28at11-43-41RUMORPaulThomasAndersonHasStartedShootingHisNewFilminMexicoWorldofReel.thumb.png.23e8b6dd4aed476bb8ee61e4ce1947de.png

But since the SAG-AFTRA strike is about to begin very soon I don't know if this rumor really can be true.

1099529756_Screenshot2023-06-28at11-44-36RUMORPaulThomasAndersonHasStartedShootingHisNewFilminMexicoWorldofReel.thumb.png.aa05d9e41ba4ff5be0d50c50e9d5239d.png

A-List Actors, Including Streep and J-Law, Threaten to Strike in Letter to SAG

On 6/27/2023 at 9:05 PM, sap675 said:

Not a member of the Possee but am getting mine made 😉 

IMG_4430.jpeg IMG_4429.jpeg

I wish to know why did Leo choose that name (pus,y Posse) and what does it mean?! Also, why did he choose (The wolf) as a symbol for his friendship with his friends?! Is wolf of wall street his favorite movie or what?! 😂

6 hours ago, Magical said:

I wish to know why did Leo choose that name (pussy Posse) and what does it mean?! Also, why did he choose (The wolf) as a symbol for his friendship with his friends?! Is wolf of wall street his favorite movie or what?! 😂

P**** Posse was made up by a journalist that made an article about Leo in the 90's. 

And the Wolf as a symbol of friendship because wolves walk in packs, just like Leo and his friends, that's what I think.

Hello all 

Thanks a lot for all the updates🥰

Do you guys remember the interview that Leo did back in 2014 with Jenelle Reilly? The SAG conversation? 

The one that’s uploaded on youtube is the edited one and unfortunately there are bits removed like when he dropped his e-cig and when he talked about someone asking him to do the jack flying thing in hotel. Does anyone have this version of the interview?