Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I just hope nobody stupid hops on this thread and says, "well, what does all these posts have to do with Leonardo?". Every thing. Every little thing. Leonardo is the Oscars. But I'm most likely kidding myself because most ppl swear the #leonation are all wack jobs. I wonder if he'll be at any after parties 🎉

I would just say Leo is Hollywood ;).

25 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I'm so happy--- about that best actor Oscar. 

Me too, so well deserved, I'm happy for Brendan!   :woohoo:

I will never understand the hype of Everything everywhere all at once, it's a funny movie/different movie, but that was it, I really don't get the hype or maybe I'm just not cinephyle enough to understand?  :idk:  But if there is something good about this it's the fact this is not the kind of movie that would win so much Oscars years ago, so I guess that's a cool change, a different kind of movie winning it's interesting for the awards. 

Now Michelle winning over Cate performance in Tar, I guess since Cate already have 2 Oscars, they decided they should give the Oscars to another actress, I'm sorry, I don't have NOTHING against Michelle, but the acting in comparison... 

5 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I just hope nobody stupid hops on this thread and says, "well, what does all these posts have to do with Leonardo?". Every thing. Every little thing. Leonardo is the Oscars. But I'm most likely kidding myself because most ppl swear the #leonation are all wack jobs. I wonder if he'll be at any after parties 🎉

We are the ones who believe that Leo is the Oscars but the truth is the opposite. Lol

^Haha I had a great night... until I fell asleep 😄 I made it until Rihannas performance. Congrats to all winners

So happy for Brendan, I hope this oscar is doing him all the favors and revive his career not just for now but a long time :thumbsup: Leo and Marty are probably thrilled for having yet another oscar winner on board for KOTFM ☺️

Also I never rooted that hard for an actor to win since Leo for "The Revenant". So I hope Colins time will also come in the near future 🍀

@BarbieErin I tried to watch EEAAO and failed. Didn't even make it half through. Just not my type of movie I guess.

@Magical Leos oscar win is the most twittered moment in the history of twitter as is the most watched oscar speech on youtube ever. People rooted for him FOR YEARS to win that damn oscar they even inventend a meme to spread this passion and when he finally won people all over the world celebrated (there were tons of reaction vids regarding his win). He got one of the longest standing ovation and they allowed him to give a longer speech. His win is probably one of the -if not the- most memorable of all time. So yes, Leo is the glory definition of the oscar.

21 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

So happy for Brendan, I hope this oscar is doing him all the favors and revive his career not now but for now but a long time :thumbsup: Leo and Marty are probably thrilled KOTFM now has another oscar winner on board ☺️

Most deserved Oscar of the year💯 I thought, maybe he'll get a bigger role in Martin's next film? Would be great to see him in the title role alongside Leo

25 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Leos oscar win is the most twittered moment in the history of twitter as it the most watched oscar speech on youtube ever. People rooted for him FOR YEARS to win that damn oscar they even inventend a meme to spread this passion and when he finally won people all over the world celebrated (there were tons of reaction vids regarding his win). He got one of the longest standing ovation and they allowed him to give a longer speech. His win is probably one of the -if not the- most memorable of all time. So yes, Leo is the glory definition of the oscar.

TRUE 💯 

4 hours ago, Magical said:

We are the ones who believe that Leo is the Oscars but the truth is the opposite. Lol

Yeah, it is a great pic, by the way. Haters say he hasn't aged well. He's aged and it looks well enough to me. A twitterer once said and I quote,"If the Oscars want to see a surge in views have these two present an award". These two: 

images.jpeg

28 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Yeah, it is a great pic, by the way. Haters say he hasn't aged well. He's aged and it looks well enough to me. A twitterer once said and I quote,"If the Oscars want to see a surge in views have these two present an award". These two: 

images.jpeg

I don't know if it's my fan heart talking here but that man looks hot! I actually prefer mature Leo to young Leo but of course I love all versions ;). I think he currently looks closer to 40 then 50.

^A bit off topic but I recently started THE LAST OF US with Pedro Pascal everyone went crazy for his "daddy looks". When I was reading he's one year younger than Leo I was like "no way". He looks at least 10 years older LOL No shading he's really hot but sometimes I don't get the people :idk:

7adccc009761614f2c3b2c68e50a125df089a929

24373b20e8d03ff74a312d2cbdb104d60becf314

bed5e7bcc6cd099036c694bbe327d770bb9c64ba

Also like many people pointing out who met Leo he looks even better in real life. What I can just confirm. What you see in pics or clips is only half of the real life experience. He's breathtaking when he stands right in front of you. Gorgeous, tall and charismatic as hell. Also very charming and calm. And don't let me start gushing over his beautiful blue eyes, shiny blonde hair and flawless skin. Those encounters I had with this man are branded in my brain forever.

Jade

What a wonderful visual you paint for us this morning,  thanks for sharing :drool: 

He's breathtaking when he stands right in front of you. Gorgeous, tall and charismatic as hell. Also very charming and calm. And don't let me start gushing over his beautiful blue eyes, shiny blonde hair and flawless skin. Those encounters I had with this man are branded in my brain forever.

Oscars

Barbie and Jade , you can count me into your group who were puzzled by the glowing comments about EEAAO :idk: 

Very happy for Brendan ,  his was a comeback story that ALL actors can relate to & cheer for .

Hoping to be able to watch The Whale this weekend 

5 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I don't know if it's my fan heart talking here but that man looks hot! I actually prefer mature Leo to young Leo but of course I love all versions ;). I think he currently looks closer to 40 then 50.

Yes, he's beautiful ❤️. So opposite of ephemeral. 

@Jade Bahr and @oxford25, I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't understood the hype of EEAAO, lol.

THE ABSULOTE TRUTH Jade. 

Leos oscar win is the most twittered moment in the history of twitter as is the most watched oscar speech on youtube ever. People rooted for him FOR YEARS to win that damn oscar they even inventend a meme to spread this passion and when he finally won people all over the world celebrated (there were tons of reaction vids regarding his win). He got one of the longest standing ovation and they allowed him to give a longer speech. His win is probably one of the -if not the- most memorable of all time. So yes, Leo is the glory definition of the oscar.

5 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

AGREE 100%.