Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

15 minutes ago, AliceT said:

From DuMoi.

Love the idea that they dated!!!

88D9DF9F-E8CB-4D47-84A0-24178ED2C0D1.jpeg

I can't help but think they would be the most perfect couple. But I'am glad they are friendly till this day, love them together and hope they do another movie as a couple again.

I shiped Leo and Margot for a long time and always had a feeling there was something between them. (As somebody posted recently they even were on vacation together).

I would have loved them being a couple. They had GREAT chemistry. Too bad Leo (supposedly) messed this up...😣

Movie number three with them playing lovers would be great but with that backstory I doubt it will happen 🥺

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

I can't help but think they would be the most perfect couple. But I'am glad they are friendly till this day, love them together and hope they do another movie as a couple again.

28 minutes ago, akatosh said:

I shiped Leo and Margot for a long time and always had a feeling there was something between them. (As somebody posted recently they even were on vacation together).

I would have loved them being a couple. They had GREAT chemistry. Too bad Leo (supposedly) messed this up...😣

Movie number three with them playing lovers would be great but with that backstory I doubt it will happen 🥺

Agree with everything. They would be one of the greatest Hollywood's couple's💔

But I'm glad, they kept the connection at least as friends. They're wonderful❤️ And if they will make a movie again (not necessarily as a couple), I will be like "shut up and take my money!"

29 minutes ago, Magical said:

There are manystories on the internet about his disloyalty 🥺

And we are suppose to believe all of them just because they are on internet? Leo is not a saint certainly and I'am sure he made some mistakes in his relationships but people seem to forget a relationship involves 2 people, all the blame always lands on his lap... I don't think we can say for sure he cheated all his GF's. Sorry for venting here, I know this is not the right thread for this. 

1 hour ago, akatosh said:

Sorry but IF he cheated on Margot, I doubt they would even be friendly nowadays. 

7 hours ago, Magical said:

Leo probably came on set in full basic instinct mood and then Russell Crowe got all the passion instead of him :rofl:

tumblr_psj08sgEHX1vpk5g5_500.gifv

1963602242_leosharonkiss.thumb.gif.205fcf9715313cede1f149291ab7ea6c.gif

Can't blame him she is a goddess...

e9bbc0dbb1916fd9cf6c81f04854e90e8a4f2d7a

... who even made Michael Douglas kinda sexy LOL

27abe8dce33b926de83a61681f725a9d28e65b5d

@akatoshI wonder the same and actually it reminds me of a story when I met Leo in Berlin. We waited for him before the press conference of SI. He came, he took some time with us, actually he took the most time with the fans. Marty and Michelle followed, did the same. Only Mark Ruffalo was late and said he would come back after the conference. He didn't. No one did after the conference but Leo was the only one who got vocal👎from the crowd when he rushed to his car. And a day later some newspaper wrote how everyone except Leo had spend time with the fans. I was like wtf is wrong with you people??? I mean I was there and Leo hadn't ignored us at all. Since then I rarely believe what I read about him.

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

@akatoshI wonder the same and actually it reminds me of a story when I met Leo in Berlin. We waited for him before the press conference of SI. He came, he took some time with us, actually he took the most time with the fans. Marty and Michelle followed, did the same. Only Mark Ruffalo was late and said he would come back after the conference. He didn't. No one did after the conference but Leo was the only one who got vocal👎from the crowd when he rushed to his car. And a day later some newspaper wrote how everyone except Leo had spend time with the fans. I was like wtf is wrong with you people??? I mean I was there and Leo hadn't ignored us at all. Since then I rarely believe what I read about him.

This is so unfair, but what do you mean he got vocal 👎🏼 From the crowd?