Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wondering if that will effect the project with Leo in any way - like not happening anymore. How do you even get the idea to compete against Leo voluntarily? lol

826056184_Screenshot2022-02-03at15-26-47leonardodicaprioHashtagaufInstagramFotosundVideos.thumb.png.8c2d9f02b706ec25e33ff49743c18e64.png

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Chloe Grace Moretz have signed on to star as cult leader Jim Jones and Jonestown survivor Deborah Layton in White Night.

Last year we announced Leonardo DiCaprio had also signed on to play Jim Jones in a film produced by him and MGM.

From his base in San Francisco, the charismatic preacher Jones built a large and devoted following. In 1974, he established “Jonestown” in Guyana. It was there, on November 18, 1978, that Jones commanded his followers to drink poison. More than 900 people died in one of the largest mass murder suicides on record.

Yikes! Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a great actor but he has some big cojones because the comparisons with DiCaprio will be unavoidable. As it is the case with competing projects with the same subject matter, one films always ends up being a low-quality offering.

Which of this projects do you think will be the best? Levitt’s or DiCaprio’s?

Source

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Congrats to Leo on receiving  BA  BAFTA nod this morning :clap: :clap: 

Congrats to DLU for BP BAFTA NOD :clap: :clap: 

CONGRATS TO ADAM MCKAY FOR BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY BAFTA NOD :clap: :clap: 

CONGRATS TO DLU FOR BEST ORIGINAL SCORE (NICHOLAS BRITTEL )  BAFTA NOD :clap: :clap: 

YAAAAAAAAS🥳🥳🥳

20 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Wondering if that will effect the project with Leo in any way - like not happening anymore. How do you even get the idea to compete against Leo voluntarily? lol

826056184_Screenshot2022-02-03at15-26-47leonardodicaprioHashtagaufInstagramFotosundVideos.thumb.png.8c2d9f02b706ec25e33ff49743c18e64.png

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Chloe Grace Moretz have signed on to star as cult leader Jim Jones and Jonestown survivor Deborah Layton in White Night.

Last year we announced Leonardo DiCaprio had also signed on to play Jim Jones in a film produced by him and MGM.

From his base in San Francisco, the charismatic preacher Jones built a large and devoted following. In 1974, he established “Jonestown” in Guyana. It was there, on November 18, 1978, that Jones commanded his followers to drink poison. More than 900 people died in one of the largest mass murder suicides on record.

Yikes! Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a great actor but he has some big cojones because the comparisons with DiCaprio will be unavoidable. As it is the case with competing projects with the same subject matter, one films always ends up being a low-quality offering.

Which of this projects do you think will be the best? Levitt’s or DiCaprio’s?

Source

So according to this article Leo is signed. Does it mean that he is officially confirmed? Sorry, I just not fully understand how things works

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

So according to this article Leo is signed. Does it mean that he is officially confirmed? Sorry, I just not fully understand how things works

I think if Leo was "official" we would know. So far Leo is the only name attached to this project isn't he? So like the newly founded oscar theme I would say "anything can happen" at this point.

Sugarwater

Tks for Leo /Milano /Lakers clip :) 

Back when Leo used to go a lot , he always did sit with Jeff Katzenberg as he was doing last night 

I'll have to start checking out the games again,  as in recent years, IF he has gone he has been sitting in one of the club boxes , so we rarely get our Lakers' game pix or vids amymore 

Re:Jim Jones project

As a movie board member noted long ago when it comes to Leo's rumored projects =until an article appears that list the director's name as well = nothing is truly official = and from what I've observed they appear to be correct :idk: 

23 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Leo looks mad in this pics, lol

He probably read our last big discussion few days ago in the other thread and thought ok I was wrong, being the voice for some rivals much smaller penis isn't the worst thing in the world :rofl: #leo being still bigger than tommy #eiffel tower

23 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

He probably read our last big discussion few days ago in the other thread and thought ok I was wrong, being the voice for some rivals much smaller penis isn't the worst thing in the world :rofl: #leo being still bigger than tommy #eiffel tower

AHAHAHA   :rofl: