Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Can anyone tell WHO that is on Leo and the other  man's baseball caps ??

At first I thought at distance it was  the letter A like for Austin   but it is a person's picture 

hats.jpg

Jade

Tks for great selection of older pix ,  I love discovering that there are still plenty of pix we haven't seen besides just new ones :) 

I remember that last pix , wasn't that from the interview he did for  GQ ? for Aviator ? 

I think he is reaching for her to take his hand behind her back. She then does give his hand a little squeeze behind her back. They actually hand hold behind their backs a lot. For example, there are several clips taken on the red carpet of the London Revolutionary Road premiere in which Leo has his arm around Kate and she reaches behind to hold/squeeze the hand that is holding her if that makes sense? It seems to be something they do 😊.

Yes. It's definitely them as the clip is from a behind the scenes featurette on the dvd. As to the argument that he is feeling Kate's bottom and she is swatting his hand away, I see the clip differently. As I said it looks to me like he reaches his hand behind her back and she puts her hand behind to meet his and give it a little squeeze while they talk with Kathy Bates character in the door way. A show of how tactile the characters are at the time if you will and one of lots of little touches in that scene. I would have kept that scene in (it was called nothing's permanent". Also, I definitely would have kept the "Please don't go" and "Dear Frank" scenes as well. 

oxford 25

Last time I saw those Rev Road premiere clips they were on a kleo themed tumblr page and had been turned into gifs.

Yes he is indeed a fan of the female behind and curves in general including Kate's (she has talked often of how the would be frequently "tickling and groping" eachother on the Titanic set, supposedly to make eachother laugh). However, as I said, the lovely little deleted clip looks like a hand hold/squeeze to me. I watched Rev Road again recently. It has been a while. Leo and Kate were absolutely amazing in that film.

This Italian article is about the dinner that Leo & Matt , along with Leo's pal Avi , attended piror to us seeing footage of them at Tavena Anema e Core club

In the pix,  fortunately for us,  Leo  turns around , so you can see his face :p

https://www.radioalfa.fm/dicaprio-mcconaughey-e-phelps-alla-baia-del-buon-dormire-di-palinuro-per-una-cena-esclusiva/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Parade of stars in recent days on the beach of Good Sleeping Bay in Palinuro with Leonardo DiCaprio and Matthew McConaughey and the swimming world champion Michael Phelps.

Arrived on a luxurious 70-meter yacht, American stars were welcomed by the hosts Felice and Maria Francesca Merola, friends for years of Vivi Nevo among the most important American film producers. The American capitalist of Israeli origin is in love with Palinuro and every year organizes evenings with his VIP friends in the most exclusive and evocative places.

Leonardo di Caprio was accompanied by his young girlfriend, model Camila Morrone disembarked with her mother Lucila Sola. Matthew McConaughey was with his wife. Swimming champion Michael Phelps is also in good company. The stars have appreciated the simplicity and genuineness of the dishes based on fish, all accompanied by Italian wine and sparkling wine. At the end of the evening the fireworks show. For the return they preferred a swim to reach the yacht.

A few years ago, in the Bay of Good Sleep of Palinuro, the Princess of Monaco Charlotte Casiraghi celebrated her birthday. The Princess of Norway is also a guest of the Merola family.

Even the Brazilian singer Toquinho was enchanted by the Good Sleep, after the concert at the beginning of August so much to announce that he will dedicate a song to the beach of Palinuro.

Daniela Ferolla's Miss Cilento is also present.

In the evenings organized on the characteristic beach also Russian billionaires and international entrepreneurs.

44121682972_7f9f197cae_c.jpg

Dr Brown

Tks for information as to where I might find the Leo /Kate holding hands clip :) 

I plan on doing more searching when I have more time. 

A new favorite clip of mine is the one during the post  2016 BAFTA interview when they asked about Kate being his #1 cheerleader, and Leo added at end "As to Kate, she's my home girl" :heart:

17 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Tks for information as to where I might find the Leo /Kate holding hands clip :) 

I plan on doing more searching when I have more time. 

A new favorite clip of mine is the one during the post  2016 BAFTA interview when they asked about Kate being his #1 cheerleader, and Leo added at end "As to Kate, she's my home girl" :heart:

I found this ;)

tumblr_m5hogmz8591qdgq57o9_500.gif