Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks calibi, ox and jade for the updates.  :grouphug:

I think Tarantino is on the way to start a new movie, he was meeting with Jennifer Lawrence, it would be really nice if Leo worked with Tarantino again and with Jennifer for the first time. It seems Leo have a plenty of free time, haha, so maybe he can partipate on this project, just an idea... I wish could really happen, it woud be so cool. TBH, I just want to see Leo on movie again, and Tarantino don't disappoint.  :p

Calibi

Tks for  IG pix :smile: 

On a  Leo /IG page the guy who  posted it said it was taken in Dec 2013 at the home of Leo's Russian pal Vlad

It's always interesting to see how little Leo really changes over the years, not just the clothes /hats he likes to wear , but his facial looks :p

Barbie

Regarding your post /next Leo film project , I saw a tweet recently where the person lamented "When on when will Leo go back to work !"

At this point in time, I think I'd be happy for a Leo film project directed by YOU , just as long as it gets him back on a film set :p 

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

Regarding your post /next Leo film project , I saw a tweet recently where the person lamented "When on when will Leo go back to work !"

At this point in time, I think I'd be happy for a Leo film project directed by YOU , just as long as it gets him back on a film set :p 

LMAO... directed by me? :rofl:  I would  put him shirtless in the whole movie than... haha. 

But hell yeah, at this point we accept anything. :p

Thanks calibi. 

Man, I'm so crazy to see Leo in a new movie that I had a dream last night I was watching a movie with Leo and Chris Hemsworth, think about a hot duo... :drool: it was a war movie and they were dressed as army souldiers.  :baronfaint:

20 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Man, I'm so crazy to see Leo in a new movie that I had a dream last night I was watching a movie with Leo and Chris Hemsworth, think about a hot duo... :drool: it was a war movie and they were dressed as army souldiers.  :baronfaint:

Sounds again like a movie I would watch very often :p:p:p