Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Copy of Leo's SAG acceptance speech from official site

LEONARDO DiCAPRIO: I – I am truly humbled by this because it comes from all of you, my fellow actors. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

When I was 15 years old, I was lucky enough to get a film called This Boy's Life. And for about a year after that, I watched as many films as I possibly could, films from Jimmy Cagney all the way to Robert De Niro, and it gave me such a tremendous respect for this craft, the craft of acting. I was in awe of their performances, and I was incredibly inspired.

So for any young actors out there, I encourage you to watch the history of cinema. Because as the history of cinema unfolds, you realize that we all stand on the shoulders of giants.

So I want to thank all of those actors from the past that have inspired me and all the actors that are in this room.

This means so much to me. Thank you so very much.

This film would not have been possible without the craft of our director Alejandro Iñárritu. Alejandro, thank you for your fierce authenticity, your creative genius, a genius that you share with our cinematographer Chivo, our entire crew, the entire cast that I got to work alongside, Domhnall Gleeson, Will Poulter, Forrest Goodluck, Arthur RedCloud, Duane Howard and, of course, the great Tom Hardy.

I want to thank my entire team, especially Rick Yorn. This film would not have happened without you. Everyone at Fox and New Regency, especially Arnon Milchan. He stuck with us to the bitter end.

And my parents. Thank you for listening to an overly ambitious, slightly annoying, 13 year old kid, who wanted to go on auditions everyday after school. I would not be standing here without you.

Thank you.

Not a new vid , but one I never tire of watching , Leo & Jonah's adorable exchange on Wolf  red carpet

Some pix of Leo from Revenant/Paris premiere I hadn't sen before

Kat

Tks for adorable Jacob /Ellen video :)

Jade

Tks for all the great SAG pix ; the last one is a keeper for sure :heart:

Ox, if I find a pic with Leo and Mark I'll post it immediately :p

Nice pix of Leo & Alejandro from SAG event

30C006A400000578-3427776-The_nine_year_old_told_Ellen_how_he_met_Leonardo_DiCaprio_at_the-a-16_1454402993243.jpg

Older pix of Leo in Cannes I hadn't seen before , the person who posted it has lots of pix of him with celebs in Cannes

Shandy

Yes, I haven't found any new Williamsburg /Twitter sightings today , but , who knows, in the future we might see Leo's climate documentary and a segment where he is interviewing a well known climate scientist person from Williamsburg :p

Definitely agree wherever he is , be it Williamsburg or LA , I, too,  hope he is having fun :)

Congratulations to  The Revenant for winning 3 awards tonight at the Visual  Effect Guild Awards :excited::excited: 

They won for :

Supporting visual effects in a Photoreal Feature

And " Judy" the bear won for outstanding compositing in a   Photoreal Feature : bear attack

Outstanding Animated  Performance in a Photoreal  Feature : the bear 

Barbie

Tks for more information about great Serafina cover / article :)

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

That cover Serafina is a Brazilian newspaper from São Paulo, I read the article in the site, really great one. 

Thanks for the info. You said that the film hasn't come out yet in Brazil right, or am I mistaken? I swear there were a couple people on here who said the film hasn't come out yet where they live, but I can't remember which Countries.

Have an article about Leo in this week's People magazine , below is excerpt of Kate talking about Leo

people.jpg

It's no secret every time Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio are in the same room, people have immediate flashbacks of when they first starred together in 1997.

Since filming Titanic in their early 20s, the duo have remained close.

In this week's issue, Winslet, 40, tells PEOPLE that DiCaprio, 41, has changed since they first worked together, but he's still the same Leo who stole the hearts of many nearly 20 years ago.

"He's a solid, loyal person," Winslet says. "He's a great friend, he always has been, and not just to me, but to everyone around him. He still has friends he had when we made Titanic."

He's a stronger actor in this moment than he's ever been," says Winslet, who also costarred with DiCaprio in 2008's Revolutionary Road. "I think he's more handsome than he's ever been. And he feels, to me, the most settled he's ever felt, in himself, right now, which is quite strange, really, given that there's a lot happening around him."

DiCaprio has been picking up award after award this season, including a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Award, for his role in The Revenant. The film is also nominated for 12 Oscars, while Winslet is herself up for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in Steve Jobs.

The two pals have recently been spotted together at awards shows, thrilling many of their may fans.

"He's quite centered and calm, and that's different to the way he was 20 years ago," she says.

MariLerman

Tks for Leo's latest Crystal Award /Instagram post :)

3 hours ago, FashionDream said:

Thanks for the info. You said that the film hasn't come out yet in Brazil right, or am I mistaken? I swear there were a couple people on here who said the film hasn't come out yet where they live, but I can't remember which Countries.

Yes, fash, that's right. It will open tomorrow in Brazil and I hope in few days I can watch.  :)

Man, Leo in People's cover is something we don't see often lately... even if it's only on the corner. I'm really curious about this article, tbh.   :Angel: thanks ox.

Wait, that bit of Kate talking about him is intesting...  but have more inside the mag, isn't it?

11 hours ago, FashionDream said:

not out in France yet ;)

Anyone bought or had a chance to take a look at the Rolling Stones magazine ? I don't remember when it's suppose to be out ?

^It seems either 'The Crowded Room' or 'The Devil in The White City' ;) In interview with the german magazine 'Cinema' Leo said it'll be "The Crowded Room" and so reported at least two other recent articles until yet, but yeah nothing really official ...

Pretty sure we hadn't these ones:

4yh4ghHF.jpg MoyeqjRq.jpg E93FCufs.jpg UcN9prtJ.jpg

27 minutes ago, masha122 said:

do we know what will be Leo's next project ? 

A couple movies keep getting mentioned, as stated, Devil in the White City, Crowded Room..... And to a lesser extent The Richard Jewel Project. But personally I'm Waiting until a film actually goes in to production before being too sure what's next for him. 

Thanks Jade for the scans

Barbie and Marine thanks for the info. Surprised it's not out in France.